SFW Alphabet! Deku

A = Affection (How affectionate are they? How do they show affection?)

Izuku is very very nervous. So, he would probably take a while to build himself up before he even kisses your cheek. He prefers love letter so he can get flustered at home and then hide a letter in your locker.

B = Best friend (What would they be like as a best friend? How would the friendship start?)

He would be a great friend. He is so loyal and would make sure you're staying healthy and strong. The friendship would start in Preschool.

C = Cuddles (Do they like to cuddle? How would they cuddle?)

He likes being little spoon. But when he sleeps, he wants to be bug spoon to protect his puppy.

D = Domestic (Do they want to settle down? How are they at cooking and cleaning?)

Of course he wants to settle down. He is all about love. He is good at cooking AND cleaning.

E = Ending (If they had to break up with their partner, how would they do it?)

He would end it so you both could focus on your main goal of becoming heroes. Though, he would never ever forget you and would return to you once he was financially stable. He wants to be able to spoil you.

F = Fiance(e) (How do they feel about commitment? How quick would they want to get married?)

He is all about commitment. Just deal with his daddy issues. He would wait around two years to get married. Since he has such a hectic schedule, let alone trying to find a place where LoV wouldn't try to kill him.

G = Gentle (How gentle are they, both physically and emotionally?)

He is gently physically, but he is emotionally dependent. Mostly because of how sensitive he is.

H = Hugs (Do they like hugs? How often do they do it? What are their hugs like?)

He loves hugs. If you are female, he will hug you either from the side or from behind. He doesn't want to feel like a pervert. If you are male. From the side. Almost strictly. Again, he doesn't want to feel like a pervert.

I = I love you (How fast do they say the L-word?)

He says it after 9 months. Wow. He does that only because he wants to prove to you in other ways before saying it.

J = Jealousy (How jealous do they get? What do they do when they’re jealous?)

He is pretty weird when jealous. He gets a creepy look on his face and his eyes go a dull green. You never let him stay like that for long. The last time you did, Izuku Detroit Smashed the person. Afterwards he literally giggled and walked away, tugging you along.

K = Kisses (What are their kisses like? Where do they like to kiss you? Where do they like to be kissed?)

His kisses are short and sweet. He likes to kiss you on the nose and he likes being kissed on the cheek.

L = Little ones (How are they around children?)

He is a god around children. But he only wants two children. He doesn't want one to get lonely.

M = Morning (How are mornings spent with them?)

They are spent with a nice shower and playful pillow fights.

N = Night (How are nights spent with them?)

Nights are spent in a bubble bath with wine and venting about your day.

O = Open (When would they start revealing things about themselves? Do they say everything all at once or wait a while to reveal things slowly?)

He tends to say things every once in a while. So, from day one.

P = Patience (How easily angered are they?)

He isn't angered easily at all. So when he is... run.

Q = Quizzes (How much would they remember about you? Do they remember every little detail you mention in passing, or do they kind of forget everything?)

He remembers everything. He even has a binder that's your favorite color and it has laminated paper that has your favorite recipes, as well as your favorite places to shop. Even down to some hobbies you've been wanting to start. Because he wants to join you.

R = Remember (What is their favorite moment in your relationship?)

His favorite moment is when you two were in the shower and you let him wash your hair, and he let you wash his, you two were pretty giggly and you two were having a contest to see who could make the others hair more bubbly. You won.

S = Security (How protective are they? How would they protect you? How would they like to be protected?)

He can definitely be overbearing. But he would never push you to do something, like staying in, when you want to go out. He would use his quirk to protect you or he would punch someone. He likes to be "protected" from nightmares. So, cuddle him while he sleeps. That's how to protect him.

T = Try (How much effort would they put into dates, anniversaries, gifts, everyday tasks?)

This man is onTOP of it. He once read your journal, bad I know, but you had given him permission to read it since you were on a dangerous mission and didnt know if you were coming back. The next month in your anniversary, he made your fantasy anniversary come true. He spoiled you with food, shopping, cuddles, even... nsfw times.

U = Ugly (What would be some bad habits of theirs?)

His bad habit is his mumbling. He cant help it.

V = Vanity (How concerned are they with their looks?)

His isn't too vain, but he still wants to be presentable.

W = Whole (Would they feel incomplete without you?)

He'd feel like he lost the most precious thing in the world. So, yes he would.

X = Xtra (A random headcanon for them.)

You wanted to go out with some friends. But, you really wanted to Ask Izuku if it was okay. You were in some controlling past relationships, and it was kind of a reflex at this point. [Me too hun.] So, while Izuku was finally off the phone, you asked him. He looked at you for a moment with concern. "You don't need to ask... puppy... go on. Have fun. But can you please bring me back a snack if you can? Actually no. Go out, have fun with friends. Please be back by 2 am. I don't want nightmares." He said and hugged you.

Y = Yuck (What are some things they wouldn’t like, either in general or in a partner?)

He doesn't want a person who won't allow him to be himself.

Z= Zzz (What is a sleep habits of theirs?)

He cuddles you a lot when you sleep. Its your way of protecting him. So... he sleeps around 7 hours.