SFW alphabet! Kirishima

A = Affection (How affectionate are they? How do they show affection?)

Kirishima definitely shows affection through giving piggyback rides or kisses. He loves affection.

B = Best friend (What would they be like as a best friend? How would the friendship start?)

This man is the best guy to be friends with. He would make sure that you eat and get proper rest. He also kisses the homie goodnight. The friendship was inevitable. When he realized he wasn't friends with you, you became a target for his friendship.

C = Cuddles (Do they like to cuddle? How would they cuddle?)

He likes being little spoon and big spoon. It just depends on his mood.

D = Domestic (Do they want to settle down? How are they at cooking and cleaning?)

He wants to settle down so badly. He can cook and clean baby. He thinks its manly to know how too.

E = Ending (If they had to break up with their partner, how would they do it?)

He would do it as a prank that he saw on YouTube. But you took it seriously. He spent a week trying to get you back. He then spoiled you. For months.

F = Fiance(e) (How do they feel about commitment? How quick would they want to get married?)

He likes commitment. He would marry you as soon as everything was set in stone. So, 7 months.

G = Gentle (How gentle are they, both physically and emotionally?)

He is so gently emotionally. Physically as well, but he does have too go tk the gym to spot him while he works out. You take the chance to smack his ass. Every. Single. Time. And he let's you.

H = Hugs (Do they like hugs? How often do they do it? What are their hugs like?)

He loves hugs. He will hug you every minute if he could. Better yet, super glue him onto you. He'll be happy. His hugs are firm and protective.

I = I love you (How fast do they say the L-word?)

Legit the next day. He is like. Love. Yes. Love.

J = Jealousy (How jealous do they get? What do they do when they're jealous?)

When he gets jealous, he doesn't hesitate and just punches them. Male or female.

K = Kisses (What are their kisses like? Where do they like to kiss you? Where do they like to be kissed?)

His kisses are long and loving. Though if you pull away before he wants to pull away, he starts whining until he gets another kiss.

L = Little ones (How are they around children?)

He is amazing with kids. He wants a few.

M = Morning (How are mornings spent with them?)

Mornings are slow and spent with kisses and cuddles. You have to drag him out of bed.

N = Night (How are nights spent with them?)

He only wants cuddles in bed while watching both of your favorite shows. *ahem*Mean Girls*ahem*

O = Open (When would they start revealing things about themselves? Do they say everything all at once or wait a while to reveal things slowly?)

He will open up so quickly. Like, 2 days. Max.

P = Patience (How easily angered are they?)

He doesn't anger easily. But as soon as someone flirts with you, the seven gates of hell open with a very strong punch.

Q = Quizzes (How much would they remember about you? Do they remember every little detail you mention in passing, or do they kind of forget everything?)

He remembers everything. Even the fact that you sleep with the shark stuffed animal he gave you on your birthday when you two got together in UA.

R = Remember (What is their favorite moment in your relationship?)

His favorite moment was when you introduced him to your friends as, "My Shark." The look on his face as he just grinned and did a happy dance.

[HE IS MANLY. 😭😭🥰🥰🥰]

S = Security (How protective are they? How would they protect you? How would they like to be protected?)

He is super protective over you. You are super protective of him. And you guys would literally hit someone if they flirted with the other.

T = Try (How much effort would they put into dates, anniversaries, gifts, everyday tasks?)

He puts so much effort into them. He never forgets and the gift range from expensive to spending it in bed cuddling.

U = Ugly (What would be some bad habits of theirs?)

His bad habit is assaulting guys who touch you. He even assaulted Bakugo. He didn't care. He almost assaulted Izuku because of a misunderstanding.

V = Vanity (How concerned are they with their looks?)

He is pretty vain. Only because of his hair and the maintenance on keeping it red.

W = Whole (Would they feel incomplete without you?)

You are his baby. His baby shark. His pebble. He'd be lost.

X = Xtra (A random headcanon for them.)

Let's explain the thing with Deku. So, you were in your hero outfit. Deku helped you fix part of it and accidentally touched your skin. Eijirou was not happy. He only saw Deku touch you, not helping you. So, you stopped Eijirou right before he was about to pull a Haikyuu with Deku's face being the volleyball and pretty much beating his face off the ground. So, After explaining the entire situation. Kirishima refused to leave your side.

Y = Yuck (What are some things they wouldn't like, either in general or in a partner?)

He needs someone to support him and love him regardless of his looks. If you don't have that he can't be with you.

Z = Zzz (What is a sleep habits of theirs?)

He can be pretty sleepy at night and tries to sleep well.