Kirishima x Reader

Quirk- Water Manipulation.

------------------------

Kirishima had been hanging around Bakugou, as per usual. They were hanging out in the gym, doing pull ups and push ups.

Of course, Bakugou had out done the sunshine child by maybe two push ups and five pull ups.

"Hah... I beat you again shitty hair." Bakugou said and smirked. Kirishima smiled.

"I just need to practice more! But great job Bakubro!" He cheered and chuckled.

Bakugou rolled his eyes and sighed a bit before he was doused with a wave of water.

He growled and turned to face the person who he was about to blow up.

A girl ran over apologizing. She had h/l h/c hair, and s/t skin. She was short and frail looking. Her e/c sparkled with fear as she continued to apologize.

"I'm so so sorry! I was training my quirk and it got out of hand. I'm sorry!" She said and bowed a few times.

Kirishima stared at her.

"It's fine! Sorry about Bakugou. He's always angry." He said and she sighed in relief.

"What the hell do you mean shitty hair!? She sprayed me with water!" Bakugou growled.

"On accident Bakubro!" He said and rolled his eyes. He looked at the girl. "I'm Kirishima Eijirou. That is Bakugou Katsuki." He said held his hand out to shake hers.

"L/n F/n." She said and shook his hand. "Sorry again Bakugou." She said before pulling her hand back and running to gather her things before leaving.

Kirishima let out a sigh and Bakugou eyed him.

"You like her don't you?" Bakugou asked and Kirishima stiffened.

"I barely know her." He countered.

"The look in your eyes says fucking different." Bakugou said and chuckled dryly.

Kirishima dwelled on the thought for a while. The girl's name was stuck in his head and he couldn't get it out.

<Time Skip>

Weeks had passed and he continued to think about the girl he had met in the gym.

Bakugou was right. He had a puppy crush on the girl. He always thought she was cute but he knew she could have a boyfriend. I mean... who wouldn't want to date such a cute girl?

Right?

Or did he even stand a chance to be with her?

He pushed the thoughts to the thoughts to the back of his head and went to working on his homework.

His thoughts were interrupted when Bakugou's voice piped up.

"We goin to the gym shitty hair." He said angrily.

Kirishima nodded and smiled a little. "Of course Bakubro! I've been training too!" He said and smirked.

Bakugou chuckled and smirked. "You won't win dumbass."

Kirishima nodded and went with him after school. "I will!" He said and skipped along with him.

When they arrived at the gym he looked around for the girl, which he saw doing pull ups.

"She is so manly..." He said softly and smirked. Bakugou hit him upside the head and sighed.

F/n let go of the bars and wiped her forehead. She looked at Kirishima and Bakugou with a small smile.

"Hey Bakugou and Kirishima." She said and Kirishima blushed.

She didn't seem to notice the blush and Bakugou did. He nudged Kirishima and he blushed more. This time. She noticed.

"Are you okay? You're so red Kirishima..." She said and he blushed more.

"I'm just hot." He said and she smiled.

"Yeah you are." She said in a whispered. Kirishima heard her. The two blushed and she went to grab her things, not before Kirishima caught her wrist.

"D-Do you mean that?" He asked and Bakugou went to do pull ups.

She looked at him and nodded slowly.

"Y-Yeah! I mean... you're built like a god." She said and blushed more.

He smiled a little and his grip tightened a little.

"You're made like a goddess..." He said and she smiled.

"Thank you... can I have your number Kiri?" She asked and he nodded.

"Of course... hey... can I take you out for coffee?" He asked and she giggled.

"Yeah. How about tomorrow at noon?" She asked and he nodded.

"That sounds great F/n." He said and handed her his phone.

She put her number in his phone and he put his number in her phone.

"I'll see you at noon." He said softly.

----------------

Thank you for reading!!! I hope you guys liked this. You can request what you want. No OCs please... you can request lemons, limes, and fluffs.

Claudine~Chan