SFW alphabet! Jirou

A = Affection (How affectionate are they? How do they show affection?)

Jirou isn't very experienced either. So she would definitely write songs

B = Best friend (What would they be like as a best friend? How would the friendship start?)

She would be a great best friend and help you with music and outfits. The friendship would start when you mention your favorite music.

C = Cuddles (Do they like to cuddle? How would they cuddle?)

She is the little spoon definitely.

D = Domestic (Do they want to settle down? How are they at cooking and cleaning?)

She can cook some good meals and would help clean.

E = Ending (If they had to break up with their partner, how would they do it?)

She would end it because she heard false rumors. But would get back with you after realizing her mistake.

F = Fiance(e) (How do they feel about commitment? How quick would they want to get married?)

She is scared of commitment. But would elope after the engagement.

G = Gentle (How gentle are they, both physically and emotionally?)

She isn't too gentle emotionally until She understands your triggers.

H = Hugs (Do they like hugs? How often do they do it? What are their hugs like?)

She loves hugs. Everyday. And her hugs are so gentle.

I = I love you (How fast do they say the L-word?)

She would say it quickly to show her loyalty.

J = Jealousy (How jealous do they get? What do they do when they’re jealous?)

She doesn't get jealous until they get touchy.

K = Kisses (What are their kisses like? Where do they like to kiss you? Where do they like to be kissed?)

Her kisses are so gentle and taste like strawberry soba. She likes to be kissed on the forehead. She kisses you on the nose.

L = Little ones (How are they around children?)

She doesn't want kids but is good with them.

M = Morning (How are mornings spent with them?)

They are morning filled with conversation and coffee.

N = Night (How are nights spent with them?)

They are spent jamming out too music.

O = Open (When would they start revealing things about themselves? Do they say everything all at once or wait a while to reveal things slowly?)

She drops things about herself randomly. Have fun remembering.

P = Patience (How easily angered are they?)

She doesn't get angry. At all.

Q = Quizzes (How much would they remember about you? Do they remember every little detail you mention in passing, or do they kind of forget everything?)

She can be an airhead sometimes so she has notecards.

R = Remember (What is their favorite moment in your relationship?)

Her favorite moment is when you two went to a concert. That's also where you had your first kiss.

S = Security (How protective are they? How would they protect you? How would they like to be protected?)

She is protective about her love for you and expects the same thing. She would literally make someone so self conscious about themselves.

T = Try (How much effort would they put into dates, anniversaries, gifts, everyday tasks?)

She gets tickets to concerts on anniversaries.

U = Ugly (What would be some bad habits of theirs?)

She definitely messes with her ear jacks a lot.

V = Vanity (How concerned are they with their looks?)

She just gets dressed and messes with her hair. Nothing more.

W = Whole (Would they feel incomplete without you?)

She'd be super sad.

X = Xtra (A random headcanon for them.)

On your first date, she definitely wanted to kiss you and would never want to stop kissing you.

Y = Yuck (What are some things they wouldn’t like, either in general or in a partner?)

She wants someone who likes her taste in music.

Z = Zzz (What is a sleep habits of theirs?)

She sleeps often.