My Decision

Hello. I've decided to give you guys my decision on if I plan on staying on Wattpad. You guys deserve to know instead of me leaving you on a cliffhanger. That was very rude of me.

While I've gotten rather busy with moving and getting ready to help care for my elderly uncle, moving 400+ pounds (187 Kilos for people who use the metric) I wanted to tell you all my decisions.

I have decided to stay on Wattpad. When I become less busy, I plan on releasing more cosplay pictures and more stories. Though, I ask that you respect my pronouns, which are they/them. I know that you all may mess up every now and then, but apologize for it and correct yourself. That's all I ask from you.

Now, I really do hope that this will be the last time I have to speak on respecting my pronouns. That has been the only issue here.

I'm grateful to everyone who has supported me and I'm touched by the ones who checked on me. It made me feel heard and seen. And that I wasn't alone. Thank you all for giving me space and time to think without pressuring me to continue writing.

So, feel free to put some requests here. I read every single comment on this story. Every. Single. One.

Again. Thank you all so much for being patient with me. You all are... horny angels. But angels nonetheless.

I care for all of you. I truly do appreciate you all. You all matter to me. And if you see me in public. Feel free to say hi. I would like to thank you all for being there for me.

Until my next story,

Author or Avacado.