SFW alphabet! Shinsou

A = Affection (How affectionate are they? How do they show affection?)

He doesn't really show much affection. But he gives small head pats every now then as well as a cheek kiss.

B = Best friend (What would they be like as a best friend? How would the friendship start?)

He would be a loyal best friend. Man is your ride or die. It would all start after you proved that touch didnt think his quirk was bad.

C = Cuddles (Do they like to cuddle? How would they cuddle?)

He likes cuddling. He doesn't care where. He would be big spoon and holds you close.

D = Domestic (Do they want to settle down? How are they at cooking and cleaning?)

He doesn't know how to cook anything else than ramen. But he can clean. But he doesn't know if he wants to settle down. But when he finds you. He knows that he does.

E = Ending (If they had to break up with their partner, how would they do it?)

He wouldn't. He would have to be forced to. But he would be back within a week. Begging for you back and crying because he hasn't slept at all. Less than he can.

F = Fiance(e) (How do they feel about commitment? How quick would they want to get married?)

He is kind if scared that you'd leave him. So, if you were sure. He'd matty you in six months or elope the next day.

G = Gentle (How gentle are they, both physically and emotionally?)

He is incredibly gentle and would never use his quirk on you.

H = Hugs (Do they like hugs? How often do they do it? What are their hugs like?)

He lives for hugs. He likes the reassurance.

I = I love you (How fast do they say the L-word?)

He would say it the first day and say it every day to remind you.

J = Jealousy (How jealous do they get? What do they do when they’re jealous?)

When he gets jealous. He would use his quirk on them and force them to hit themselves until he is pleased. He keeps his jealousy on the down low.

K = Kisses (What are their kisses like? Where do they like to kiss you? Where do they like to be kissed?)

His kisses are soft and short but many. He likes to kiss your cheek over and over until you stop him. He likes to be kissed on the forehead.

L = Little ones (How are they around children?)

He has no idea how to act and would have to read in it.

M = Morning (How are mornings spent with them?)

He is usually still asleep but holds onto you as he sleeps, muttering for you to not leave.

N = Night (How are nights spent with them?)

Usually they are spent reading with you laying on his lap.

O = Open (When would they start revealing things about themselves? Do they say everything all at once or wait a while to reveal things slowly?)

He doesn't really say anything about himself. Until a year into the relationship.

P = Patience (How easily angered are they?)

He is not easily angered.

Q = Quizzes (How much would they remember about you? Do they remember every little detail you mention in passing, or do they kind of forget everything?)

He remembers most things and you can usually find reminders in his desk or on his phone about the little things you like.

R = Remember (What is their favorite moment in your relationship?)

His favorite moment is when you agreed to date him.

S = Security (How protective are they? How would they protect you? How would they like to be protected?)

He protects you with his life. He doesn't want to be protected. He wants you safe.

T = Try (How much effort would they put into dates, anniversaries, gifts, everyday tasks?)

He does cute cat cafe dates on anniversaries. Everyday things for you would be bubble baths or small gifts like a new shirt or a poster.

U = Ugly (What would be some bad habits of theirs?)

His insecurity of his quirk. He continually downplays himself.

V = Vanity (How concerned are they with their looks?)

He honestly doesn't care, much like Bakugo.

W = Whole (Would they feel incomplete without you?)

He would never sleep without you. He needs you. Your like his rock.

X = Xtra (A random headcanon for them.)

You can usually find love letters hidden around the house waiting for you.

Y = Yuck (What are some things they wouldn’t like, either in general or in a partner?)

He doesn't want someone vain people.

Z = Zzz (What is a sleep habits of theirs?)

He doesn't sleep often but when he does it's for quite a while.