NSFW ALPHABET! Bakugo!

A = Aftercare (What they’re like after sex)

Bakugo is sweet once you two are done having some fun times. He will run a bath, pick you up, and give you a bubble bath. He will help you get dressed and then fall asleep with you.

B = Body part (Their favourite body part of theirs and also their partner’s)

His favorite body part of you has got to be your thighs. He likes gripping onto them as he plows into you.

The favorite of his has to be his hands. He likes that you squirm as soon as his hands touch you. He finds it entertaining.

C = Cum (Anything to do with cum)

He likes to creampie a lot. But he makes absolutely SURE you are on birth control and you take plan B after. He isn't ready for that at such a young age.

D = Dirty Secret (Pretty self explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)

His dirty secret is the while in class he daydreams about what happens in the bedroom. In detail.

E = Experience (How experienced are they? Do they know what they’re doing?)

Surprisingly you were his first. He plans on keeping it that way. So he wasn't experienced at all. Now he knows every touch to turn you on and off. He knows you on the outside and inside~

F = Favourite Position (This goes without saying.)

He likes missionary and doggy style. He likes the view.

G = Goofy (Are they more serious in the moment, or are they humorous, etc)

Bakugo is extremely serious. He will let you joke, but he would like it serious and laugh a little after and joke about who you woke up.

H = Hair (How well groomed are they, does the carpet match the drapes, etc.)

Carpet matches the drapes and its groomed.

I = Intimacy (How are they during the moment, romantic aspect…) 

He is borderline romantic and kinky.

J = Jack Off (Masturbation headcanon)

He masturbates 2 times a week.

K = Kink (One or more of their kinks)

Pregnancy scare kink
Choking
Back clawing
Blood play
BDSM

L = Location (Favourite places to do the do)

An empty classroom, locker room, bedroom, broom closet in school

M = Motivation (What turns them on, gets them going)

Short skirts, hair pulling, teasing.  OTHER GIRLS DO NOT TURN HIM ON!!!

N = NO (Something they wouldn’t do, turn offs)

Threesomes, he don't share. Any gross kinks.

O = Oral (Preference in giving or receiving, skill, etc)

He prefers receiving but if he wants you to cum multiple times he will give.

P = Pace (Are they fats and rough? Slow and sensual? etc.)

Fast and Rough.

Q = Quickie (Their opinions on quickies rather than proper sex, how often, etc.)

He enjoys them. A lot.

R = Risk (Are they game to experiment, do they take risks, etc.)

He will have public sex if you ask him too.

S = Stamina (How many rounds can they go for, how long do they last…)

He can go as many rounds as you want. He gets creative.

T = Toy (Do they own toys? Do they use them? On a partner or themselves?)

Vibrator.

U = Unfair (how much they like to tease)

He loves to tease. Until you tease him and say you'll go to Deku.

V = Volume (How loud they are, what sounds they make)

He is kind of loud but you drown him out.

W = Wild Card (Get a random headcanon for the character of your choice)

[Y/n] walked into the empty classroom that Bakugo had wanted to meet in, only to kind him sitting on a desk patting his lap. As they walked over, he began teasing them heavily. So, they whispered that if he wouldn't do it, Deku would. Let's just say, [y/n] needed help walking normally.

X = X-Ray (Let’s see what’s going on in those pants)

11 inches.

Y = Yearning (How high is their sex drive?)

Very high. Have fun.

Z = ZZZ (… how quickly they fall asleep afterwards) 

It takes two hours.

~~

YOURE WELCOME. Horny people..

664 words.