Bakugou Katsuki x Reader

Here's my first BNHA oneshot so don't be mean.

Quirk- Demonic- This quirk is rare only reader has the quirk. If reader gets too angry then her eyes will turn red and her veins will turn black. She sprouts black demon wings and she can manipulate fire. Her quirk has additional quirks, such as: strategist, where they know what the attacker will do if they have seen them fight Echo, where if they scream it's so high pitched that it can burst ear drums or render the attacker immobile, and Crafter, where reader can summon any weapon she wants.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bakugou was sitting in his seat with his feet propped up on the desk, not a single care in the world for Mr. Explodo-Kills.

But all of his cares soon came back when he heard the door swing open and a girl with s/c smooth skin, h/l h/c hair. Her e/c sparkled as she took long strides into the room.

She had a quirk that gave her black horns on the top of her head. Her quirk was called demonic. She was never able to lose since nobody has done research. She is more powerful than All Might and it's scary.

Unfortunately for Bakugou, he fell for the demonic girl. The way she said his name, the way her hair bounced when she was excited, everything.

Kirishima noticed that when she was around he was ten times nicer. Bakugou wasn't able to take his eyes off of the girl until the bell rang.

He quickly took his feet off the desk and got out if his seat, the h/c girl watched him curiously as Kirishima struggled to keep up. She quickly ran after them and jumped on Bakugou's back. Her legs wrapped around his waist and his hands immediately held her up.

"What the fuck are you doing Y/N?" He asked angrily. Y/N giggled and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Getting a piggyback ride to the next class. Duh." She said and smiled widely. Bakugou blushed lightly. Kirishima smirked.

"You're fucking heavy and dumb as shit if you think this is happening again." He said and she pouted.

"You think I'm fat?" She asked and his eyes widened.

"That's not what I fucking said dip shit." He growled. "I said you were heavy. You're fucking lighter than Shitty hair or Pikachu." He said and she smiled.

"Thanks hedgehog." She said and rested her chin onto of his shoulder.

Bakugou smirked and squeezed her thigh gently. Her eyes snapped open and she glared at him.

"K-Kacchan! D-Don't do that!" She squeaked but still tried to sound imitating. Kirishima raised an eyebrow.

Bakugou stopped when they were at her class. "Get the fuck off of me now." He said and when she tried he didn't release her from his grip.

"Kacchan, you can let me go." She said and watched him. 'I don't wanna let you go.' He thought before he 'tch'ed and dropped her. She yelped and straightened her skirt.

She swore she saw him blush before he left. She smiled and giggled lightly. Bakugou planned to confess his love for her during lunch. He was so nervous that she would reject him.

I mean who wouldn't be nervous. After class it was lunch. The period he was dreading. He wasn't a wimp. He could do this.

He stood up and got onto of his table. His friends watched him as if he was crazy. The rest of the school watched the hot-head carefully. Deku swallowed nervously.

Y/N, Momo, Ochaco, and Froppy watched with mouths full of spicy noodles. Bakugou took a very deep breath.

"Hey you fucking extras. I have a God Damn announcement to fucking make you listen the fuck up." He yelled and the room went silent as they waited nervously.

Y/N watched him as he looked at her with piercing red eyes that were filled with nervousness.

"I'm fucking in love with someone in this room." He yelled and everyone gasped. "Her name is Y/N fucking L/N." He yelled and she choked on her spicy noodles. Kirishima yelled that he knew it.

"Do accept my confession." He growled. Y/N stared at him for a very long time. Froppy, Ochaco, and Momo told her not to.

Y/N swallowed her noodles and stood up. She walked over to his table, got ontop of it and got on her toes so she was more leveled with him.

His eyes softened. She reached her hand out and tripled his tie, which he finally wore. She yanked downwards so their lips met for a couple seconds.

"Yes you baka, I accept your confession." She said and smiled. Bakugou's lips twitched and pulled into a wide smirk.

"I knew you would. You couldn't resist me." He said and she frowned.

"I could. And I was on the fence about saying no. I didn't know it it was a prank." She said and his smirk faltered. She got off the table and went back to her seat.

Bakugou smirked to himself and touched his lips quickly as he got off the table and continued to eat. Oh was he extreamly happy with himself.

~~~~~~~~

That was my first BNHA Oneshot. Vote and request if you want one!! Love, Claudine~Chan

I will do a x author soon after every 3 I will do a author x character so I get love to. I will @ you when you request one. Love , Claudine~ Chan [Again]

😁😁😁😁❤❤🤣🤣🤣😚😚