Shoto Todoroki x Author

Story title: Period Cramps

Story contains: Extreme fluff.

Claudine was stuck in her room in so much pain from her period cramps that seemed to happen every moment due to the severity of them. Her period made her cry, vomit and sleep all the time. [true thing for author~Chan.] She was currently in the middle of her crying when she heard shuffling outside her dorm door. She turned her head slightly to hear a groan of annoyance and more shuffling before the lock on her door became unlocked. When the door opened she saw her boyfriend of two years, Shoto Todoroki. They had a stare down before he took off sprinting down the hall. This left a very confused Claudine as the door stood open.

After thirty minutes passed, she heard running footsteps coming towards her still open door, She looked over again to see Shoto heaving from running and a plastic bag in his hand. He flipped on the light and closed the door as he stepped inside and set the bedside table. He looked at Claudine and placed a kiss on her forehead. “I love you.” He said and started talking as he pulled things out of the bag. “I got tampons and pads, I forgot which one you preferred so I got both. I got dark and milk chocolate along with sour gummies. There is bottled water in here along with some painkillers and a heating pad.” He said and looked towards his girlfriend who was in immense pain. “Plus, I can cuddle you.” He said and Claudine gave a small nod. Shoto crawled into bed and got under the covers.

Claudine sighed and leaned into him, giving a small and feeble thank you as the cold and warmth that provided immediate comfort. His phone went off and he gently leaned over and looked at it. A look of annoyance covered his face and he texted the person back. It was Momo, asking him out after he had rejected her multiple times in the past two months. He was once again rejecting her. “Momo is starting to annoy me, my darling.” He whispered. He didn’t care if He and Claudine were an arranged marriage for quirks, years ago. He had fallen for his bride and was now extremely happy with her. He didn’t plan on leaving her anytime soon. 

Claudine had seen something that Shoto had hid from her as well. It was a small vele covered box. Shoto was very protective of it. She had no idea what was going to happen a few days from now…

[part 2?]

436 words