Nsfw alphabet! Tokoyami!

TOKOYAMI STANS. COME GET YA MANS! For this, he will be human. But you can think of him still as bird boy.

A = Aftercare (What they’re like after sex)

Tokoyami has never felt like he belonged. So, when you accepted him and loved him. Of course he'll make you feel like a goddess. So, he'll give you all the kisses he can.

B = Body part (Their favourite body part of theirs and also their partner’s)

His favorite part of you is your arms. He loves his hugs.

Your favorite part of him is his bird like attributes.

C = Cum (Anything to do with cum basically)

Ma'am... is that a coconut smoothie?? Or milk? If you're too innocent to get that. He cums in your mouth, regardless of where he last put it. Either in you vagina or ass. He wants you to swallow it.

D = Dirty Secret (Pretty self explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)

Okay. So... he has a whole bunch of kinky things hidden under his bed that he really doesn't want you to see. They range from a ton of collars and leashes... to cuffs and rope. He gets nervous since he doesn't want to scare off the only person who loves him.

E = Experience (How experienced are they? Do they know what they’re doing?)

He is surprisingly experienced. Like, scary experienced. He makes Dabi look like a fucking beginner.

F = Favourite Position (This goes without saying.)

Definitely you in doggy style facing a mirror. He wants you to watch yourself slowly crumbling at his... touch.

G = Goofy (Are they more serious in the moment, or are they humorous, etc)

He is very serious in the moment. He wants you pleased. But he is humorous afterwards.

H = Hair (How well groomed are they, does the carpet match the drapes, etc.)

He is groomed. But the bird attributes make it hard to keep up sometimes. Cut him some slack. They do match the drapes. IN COLOR. I swear to god you guys are insane!

I = Intimacy (How are they during the moment, romantic aspect…)

He is definitely romantic.

J = Jack Off (Masturbation headcanon)

He doesn't masturbate. If he wants you, he will have you. If you give consent.

K = Kink (One or more of their kinks)

Choking, BDSM, chains, hair pulling, biting, clawing, daddy, master, pegging.

L = Location (Favourite places to do the do)

His bedroom. He is basic.

M = Motivation (What turns them on, gets them going)

Shit. If you accidentally find one of his secret things under his bed. Oh it's on. You get to wear it.

N = NO (Something they wouldn’t do, turn offs)

DON'T TURN OFF THE FUCKIN LIGHTS. He will leave the room.

O = Oral (Preference in giving or receiving, skill, etc)

He loves recieving it and gripping your hair to speed you up a bit and make you go farther down.

P = Pace (Are they fast and rough? Slow and sensual? etc.)

Fast and rough. Definitely.

Q = Quickie (Their opinions on quickies rather than proper sex, how often, etc.)

Quickies are not his thing. Maybe before classes or training.

R = Risk (Are they game to experiment, do they take risks, etc.)

He loves risks during sex.

S = Stamina (How many rounds can they go for, how long do they last…)

5 or 6. Depends.

T = Toy (Do they own toys? Do they use them? On a partner or themselves?)

You get vibrater torture.

U = Unfair (how much they like to tease)

He is kind of unfair. Touching you through your uniform and squeezing your thighs.

V = Volume (How loud they are, what sounds they make)

Um... he doesn't squawk. Dont even with me. He gives moans every now and then. Otherwise... it's almost silence.

W = Wild Card (Get a random headcanon for the character)

One time during class, you two were partnered up and wearing your hero costumes. You decided to see if his cloak could fit you both, and it could. So you were happily cuddling him, but secretly, your hands were at work, rubbing his dick and his hands were in your uniform fingering you
[if yous a man rubbing your dick. Ain't no discrimination.]

You both got a release and somehow kept a poker face.

X = X-Ray (Let’s see what’s going on in those pants)

12 inches soft and 14 hard.

Y = Yearning (How high is their sex drive?)

It's high as hell. Higher than snoop dog.

Z = ZZZ (… how quickly they fall asleep afterwards) 

He doesn't fall asleep quickly.

This was 759 words.

Who is next?