Shh~ 🍋🍋Monoma x shy!reader

[So... didn't I see that a lot if you horny people wanted Monoma... from the alphabet. You guys wanted part of it to be a oneshot... so... I'm going to make it as detailed as possible for you.]

Quirk- Fire bending. You can create or bend fire to your will. But, this will slowly start burning your skin off, like Dabi, if you use it too much without bathing in ice cold water before and after you use your quirk.

~~

Reader's POV

Monoma and I had been together for roughly a year. Though... it was kind of a surprise that he was okay with dating someone in class 1-A. Though, he did get jealous often. When I left a hickey, each time, he would go to my class and decide to show it off.

"Hey! You class A freaks! Look at what my precious Y/N gave me last night." He taunted. It was only eight in the morning. So, I did what any good girlfriend would do. I grabbed a makeup wipe and walked over to him. I placed it over the faux hickey and wiped it for a moment.

"Monoma... calm down." I said and watched his face slowly morph from cocky, to a seductive smirk.

"Oh pumpkin. You'll pay for that." He said, leaving a kiss on my cheek before walking away. Little did I know, he actually meant that. In the most embarrassing way possible.

~Time Skip~

[Reader's pov]

I had decided to have Monoma meet my parents. He and I have been together for so long. It would only be fair to do that. Especially to make up for every single time I've embarrassed him at school.

So, I walked to class 1B to retrieve him. Once he noticed me, he waved to Kendo and rushed over to me, taking my hand gently. I blushed when he kissed the back of my hand. "Hello my pumpkin princess." He said and I blushed lightly.

He smiled a little and I walked him back to my home. Once I got to my house, I walked inside, bending down to take off my shoes. Though, I froze when I felt a hand go up the back of my skirt, feeling up and down my slit. I blushed and turned to find Monoma smirking. I quickly took off my shoes and swatted away his hand.

"Not now." I whispered and he shrugged, setting his shoes to the side. I sighed, but sadly, I was now horny. Thank you Monoma, for making me this way.

I sat at the table, across from my parents, Monoma sitting beside me. Since it was colder out, my parents had put a blanket over the two of us. Little did I know, Monoma would use it to his advantage.

About thirty minutes into a conversation, I felt his hand again. But this time, I let it go, just to find out what he was doing. But I jolted slightly once I felt his warm fingers dragging up and down my slit slowly. It was a huge tease. Luckily. My parents didn't notice my jolt.

I spread my legs just slightly and looked at Monoma, who just smirked slightly before quickly pulling it into a smile for my parents when they were done cooking something to eat.

My hot chocolate that they had made for both me and Monoma was in my hands. I gripped it a bit harder once I felt my lacy panties being moved to the side, his fingers going back to rubbing my slit. So, I moved my hips against his hand to give him the message to give.

He did not hesitate, next thing I know, he is three fingers deep in my wet nether regions. He wasn't going slow either. He covered up any notices by talking about his he and I got together. But, then he decided to look a bit panicked.

"I dropped something. My apologies. Carry on without me. It will only take me a moment." He said and slithered under the table and the blanket. I had to carry on the story, even when I felt his tongue start lapping at my wetness. It turned into a more vigorous session of being eated out. His three fingers inside of me previously, was now replaced with his tongue.

Though, I had to remain calm and collected when I released. So, I just wrapped my legs around his head and pulled him closer as I finished. I then allowed him to clean me up before he wiped off his face.

He slowly moved back up into his seat, putting in a... contact? "Sorry... I dropped it. It was hard to find underneath the blanket." He said, my parents nodded, unaware of the fact that their daughter can barely think after Monoma absolutely going to town on her.

He watched my parents leave and then cleaned his fingers, licking and sucking at the long and lithe fingers that had been inside of me. "Now princess. Do not embarrass in front of your class." He said and I nodded, still hazy. That's when I felt his fingers again. "Come on princess. Your parents won't be back for a bit... spread those pretty legs of yours and let me in the middle again. I'll make you see stars~" He said and moved under the table.

Oh I saw stars.

[Thank you for reading!]

906 Words