Sfw alphabet! Hawks

A = Affection (How affectionate are they? How do they show affection?)

Keigo is very affectionate. He is almost always at your side. He is a total cuddle bear when he gets back from hero work. Even if he is exhausted. He wants those cuddles.

B = Best friend (What would they be like as a best friend? How would the friendship start?)

Keigo would be the type of best friend you go out to KFC with and order everything on the menu to annoy workers. But this friendship would've started in UA or as children.

C = Cuddles (Do they like to cuddle? How would they cuddle?)

Keigo is almost always cuddling you. He loves everything about you. How he usually cuddles is laying next to you and holding you. He likes to see you peaceful and if you fall asleep, he wants to make sure you're alright.

D = Domestic (Do they want to settle down? How are they at cooking and cleaning?)

Keigo wants to settle down. He can clean very well but his cooking does need assistance.

E = Ending (If they had to break up with their partner, how would they do it?)

Keigo would probably break up with you before going on a very dangerous mission since he doesnt know if he will come back. When he does come back, you are the first person he goes to so he can explain everything and hopefully get you back.

F = Fiance(e) (How do they feel about commitment? How quick would they want to get married?)

Keigo always wanted someone he could settle down with. As soon as he has that, he is set. He would probably want everything thought out. So a year or two.

G = Gentle (How gentle are they, both physically and emotionally?)

He is very gentle with you, soft caresses here and there. Emotionally, he is always there if you need to cry.

H = Hugs (Do they like hugs? How often do they do it? What are their hugs like?)

This man lives for hugs as well. He wants them almost every five minutes because he knows you must likely have separation anxiety. His hugs are so warm and cozy. He also circles his wings around you.

I = I love you (How fast do they say the L-word?)

He said the L word after 10 minutes of dating and says it every five minutes.

J = Jealousy (How jealous do they get? What do they do when they’re jealous?)

Keigo gets jealous pretty easily. Even though he is number 2. He would rather watch the world burn than lose you. What he does when he is jealous is, he picks you up, glares at the person and just flies off.

K = Kisses (What are their kisses like? Where do they like to kiss you? Where do they like to be kissed?)

His kisses are soft and sweet. He doesnt really have a set place to kiss you. He thoroughly enjoys kissing you all over your face. But he likes kisses on the cheek or the lips.

L = Little ones (How are they around children?)

He is pretty good with kids. But he doesnt necessarily want them with his line of work.

M = Morning (How are mornings spent with them?)

Mornings are spent with cuddles and kisses as well as falling asleep again.

N = Night (How are nights spent with them?)

Nights are spent with him hugging you around the waist after you told him to stop cooking because he nearly burnt the food.

O = Open (When would they start revealing things about themselves? Do they say everything all at once or wait a while to reveal things slowly?)

There are a few things he keeps from you, but if it's another woman or man. He will tell you. He will never cheat on you. He wants to be honest. But some of the things, he will slowly tell you.

P = Patience (How easily angered are they?)

He is actually in control of his temper. He is a slow burn kind of angry.

Q = Quizzes (How much would they remember about you? Do they remember every little detail you mention in passing, or do they kind of forget everything?)

He is not the brightest. But he does make sticky notes about the things you are most passionate about.

R = Remember (What is their favorite moment in your relationship?)

His favorite moment is when you don't get up early and when he tried to when you up one time and you just slapped the shit out of him. He kind of stood there blinking before he climbed back into bad and laid down with you. Though when you woke up. He got apology kisses.

S = Security (How protective are they? How would they protect you? How would they like to be protected?)

He likes protecting you. He feels more manly as Kirishima would say. But he let's you protect him from fangirls.

T = Try (How much effort would they put into dates, anniversaries, gifts, everyday tasks?)

He actually puts so much time and energy into all of them. He spends weeks planning everything. For everyday tasks, he... he tries. Okay?

U = Ugly (What would be some bad habits of theirs?)

His ugly habit is not telling you about his work and what toll it takes.

V = Vanity (How concerned are they with their looks?)

HE WANTS HIS EYELINER PERFECT. It needs to be snatched!

W = Whole (Would they feel incomplete without you?)

He feels complete with you. If you were to leave, you'd be taking a lot from him. He would be down in the dumps until you returned.

X = Xtra (A random headcanon for them.)

He is always there and if you need him to beat someone because they made a shady comment. He would have a little... no. I'm not sugar coating it. He would beat the fuck out of them. No questions.

Y = Yuck (What are some things they wouldn’t like, either in general or in a partner?)

He doesn't like selfish people. Selfish like.... where you would harm others. If you get what I mean.

Z = Zzz (What is a sleep habits of theirs?)

He lives in sleepy times. But 8 to 13 hours. 13 if you sleep with him the whole time.