SFW Alphabet! Todoroki

A = Affection (How affectionate are they? How do they show affection?)

Shoto has no idea how affection works. So, his idea of affection is head pats or occasional movie nights.

B = Best friend (What would they be like as a best friend? How would the friendship start?)

Shoto is the calm best friend but he will be there as soon as you send your location. Your friendship would start when you yelled at Endevour and called Enji an, I quote, "Pussy ass dusty crusty abusive man with mommy issues who can't keep a family together if he was in a parallel universe." At age 6.

C = Cuddles (Do they like to cuddle? How would they cuddle?)

He is little spoon. He enjoys cuddles sometimes.

D = Domestic (Do they want to settle down? How are they at cooking and cleaning?)

He is iffy on the idea of settling down. But he definitely would like to show his father how much better Shoto is than his father. He can't cook. But he can clean.

E = Ending (If they had to break up with their partner, how would they do it?)

He broke up with you for a month because his father forced him too. He was blunt about it but continued ti try to wink.

F = Fiance(e) (How do they feel about commitment? How quick would they want to get married?)

Shoto is scared if commitment because of how his parents marriage turned out. But when he does propose, he is giving you an elaborate wedding.

G = Gentle (How gentle are they, both physically and emotionally?)

He is so gentle. Mostly because he doesn't want you traumatized like he was.

H = Hugs (Do they like hugs? How often do they do it? What are their hugs like?)

He likes hugs. He hugs you every day, but you need to initiate it. His hugs are warm and secure.

I = I love you (How fast do they say the L-word?)

He never know the L word until you said it 7 months into the relationship.

J = Jealousy (How jealous do they get? What do they do when they’re jealous?)

When he is jealous, he decides to go one of two routes, embarrass them or play keep away. So, for the first one, he ices the floor and starts walking away with you and let's people record it as the person slips on the floor in front of everyone. For keep away, he ices them TO the floor and leads you away.

K = Kisses (What are their kisses like? Where do they like to kiss you? Where do they like to be kissed?)

His kisses are very passionate but short.

L = Little ones (How are they around children?)

He... 👁👄👁 that's his face.

M = Morning (How are mornings spent with them?)

Mornings are slow and full of him either having a nightmare and freezing the room, or you scaring him while he is in the shower and he freezes the shower water. No inbetween.

N = Night (How are nights spent with them?)

They switch up. He scares you and you either punch him or scream.

O = Open (When would they start revealing things about themselves? Do they say everything all at once or wait a while to reveal things slowly?)

He waits two years and then has a sit down with you to tell you.

P = Patience (How easily angered are they?)

He can get angered as soon as his mom is brought up or when someone hurts you.

Q = Quizzes (How much would they remember about you? Do they remember every little detail you mention in passing, or do they kind of forget everything?)

He can be forgetful.... so remind him.

R = Remember (What is their favorite moment in your relationship?)

His favorite moment is when you used a step ladder and punched Endeavor in the face.

S = Security (How protective are they? How would they protect you? How would they like to be protected?)

He is protective but more than likely let's you do as you please. He let's you protect him from Endeavor and kettles.

T = Try (How much effort would they put into dates, anniversaries, gifts, everyday tasks?)

He buys you EXPENSIVE shit. And when you say something about it, he holds up Endeavour's credit card.

U = Ugly (What would be some bad habits of theirs?)

A habit of his is over using his ice quirk.

V = Vanity (How concerned are they with their looks?)

He doesn't want to be. But he has to be.

W = Whole (Would they feel incomplete without you?)

He feels like he did when his mom left him. Very very depressed.

X = Xtra (A random headcanon for them.)

He likes when you beat the shit out of his father. All of the siblings are cheering you on. The best time was when you made Endeavor tap out and scream like a girl.

Y = Yuck (What are some things they wouldn’t like, either in general or in a partner?)

He will not be with someone who has made fun of him.

Z = Zzz (What is a sleep habits of theirs?)

He sleeps a lot. You let him beeee.