7 min in heaven🍋Bakugo🍋

1st up is Bakugo! So, have fun!

WARNING: Contains sex.

Have fun~

3rd person pov

"Okay! Here we go! First object of the night issss-" Y/N said as she pulled out what Mina had stashed in the hat. When the girl finally pulled her hand out, she stared at the object.

"Uh... a peice of a grenade?" She questioned before looking up at Bakugo, who yanked it from her.

"Yeah it's mine. It's part of my costume." He said, glaring down at Y/n. She nodded and yelped as she felt a small hand grab her arm.

She looked over to see Mina dragging her towards the closet door. "Have fun Y/n and Bakugo~" Mina chirped, closing the door and locking it.

Y/n looked at Bakugo, who didn't seem bothered about this. Like it was a normal occurrence.

Y/n held up a hand, igniting a flame in her hand to look for a place to sit that would be comfortable. She finally settled on an old toy box. She looked over at Bakugo, who looked annoyed at this point..

"Bakugo, we have several minutes, we can talk?" She suggested, Bakugo gave a hefty eye roll.

"You really think that I can face tou at the moment? You are practically in lingerie. A thin and nearly see through top and shorts that don't even cover your thighs? Come on. I feel like a fucking pervert." He growled out.

Y/n looked down at her outfit and raised a brow for a quick moment. "Well... I'm not opposed to you having a quick look." She teased.

Bakugo's head moved quickly to glare at the girl, a sneer appearing on his face. "Unless you're nude. No♡." He said and rolled his eyes.

Y/n hummed before shrugging, the flame went out, sending a chill up Bakugo's spine, no longer able to see where the girl was or what she was doing.

He held up his hand and started setting off explosions to get a look. Yet the lights weren't on long enough for a clear vision. But during the flickering, he saw Y/n doing something like undressing.

When he heard her sit back down, he stopped using his quirk. He trusted his ears and slowly made his way towards the old toy box.

That's when he heard a small and breathy laugh come from her lips. He lifted his hands and slowly, as his eyes adjusted to the darkness, dragged his hands down her soft skin. His hands made their way up and molded to her breasts, giving a sensual squeeze. A feeling of pride shot through his body once hearing her mewl.

He squeezed again and leaned forward, his rare, softness crumbled as soon as his lips touched hers. He became greedy and hungry as his lips attacked hers, nipping at her lower lip, demanding entrance.

He smirked slightly as soon as she opened her mouth. His tongue battled hers and he, of course, won the battle. His fingers slowly moved down between her thighs.

He knelt down, a string of saliva connecting their lips as he kissed down her body. His lips kissing over scars and stretch marks. It was a small way of letting her know that he thought she was beautiful. With or without them.

He pushed apart Y/n's legs gently and leaned up quickly, pecking her lips before going onto his knees and giving a long lick to the slit before pulling back and shoving two fingers inside of her. A grin appeared on his face as he roughly pushed his fingers in and out. His free hand covered her mouth to muffle her moans.

He moved closer to whisper in her ear. "Teddybear~ I can feel you tightening~ Come on~ release so I can taste you~" He whispered, right before he felt Y/n grip onto him as he felt her thighs squeeze together, quivering as she released all over his fingers.

When she relaxed, he pulled his hand away and stuck his fingers in his mouth, sucking on it as he watched her pant gently and hold onto him for dear life.

He stepped back and pulled his boxers down before picking her up and pushing her against a wall and wrapping her legs around his waist. He placed his tip at her entrance. He slowly pushed himself inside of her, her previous orgasm helped slicken her up. But, He, himself groaned at her tightness.

He slowly started moving in and out of her, groaning at the tightness and how she took him so well. Y/n bit onto his shoulder to keep her moans from being too loud.

After two minutes, all the could be heard was soft grunts and moans as well as the slapping of skin.

Bakugo was slowly starting to reach his climax, while Y/n was already there, biting a bit harder as she moaned his name.

"B-Bakugo~ ah! P-please!~" Y/n moaned.

Bakugo panted and did a long and slow stroke, Y/n finally released all over his shaft.

He couldn't help himself at her tightening. He quickly pulled out and came all over her tighs, panting.

He slowly set her on the box, and helped her get dressed and cleaned up. He pressed a few kisses to her lips and helows her get used to standing and walking.

He looked towards the door as it unlocked, Mina standing outside.

"Well... shit. Okay. Come on... you disappoint me." Mina said and let the two out.