SFW Alphabet! Bakugo

A = Affection (How affectionate are they? How do they show affection?)

Bakugo was never the most affectionate person. But, the way he would show it is by alte night cuddles.

B = Best friend (What would they be like as a best friend? How would the friendship start?)

He would start being your best friend when you beat him in a fight. He liked being around you.

C = Cuddles (Do they like to cuddle? How would they cuddle?)

Bakugo would like being little spoon due to his trauma. He likes being held and burying his face in for neck.

D = Domestic (Do they want to settle down? How are they at cooking and cleaning?)

He would like to settle down with someone he loved and who would challenge him. He likes to cook and would help you clean around the house.

E = Ending (If they had to break up with their partner, how would they do it?)

He wouldn't like to break up with them. But if he did, he would only make it temporary. He'd give you some roses and tell you that when the last one wilts, to find him so you two can rekindle.

F = Fiance(e) (How do they feel about commitment? How quick would they want to get married?)

He wants to get married and see you walk down the aisle. He would want to wait about a year so everything was secured.

G = Gentle (How gentle are they, both physically and emotionally?)

Bakugo is surprisingly very gently both physically and emotionally. He's been through trauma and doesn't want to cause you any.

H = Hugs (Do they like hugs? How often do they do it? What are their hugs like?)

His hugs are rare, but when he does hug you, it's for a while. His hugs are tight and secure.

I = I love you (How fast do they say the L-word?)

He says it after two months of dating.

J = Jealousy (How jealous do they get? What do they do when they’re jealous?)

He gets real jealous, real quick. He drags you away and hugs you, hoping you wont leave him.

K = Kisses (What are their kisses like? Where do they like to kiss you? Where do they like to be kissed?)

His kisses are soft and passionate. He likes to kiss you directly on the lips. He likes to be kissed on the cheek.

L = Little ones (How are they around children?)

He is not the best with kids, but he wouldnt mind having one or two.

M = Morning (How are mornings spent with them?)

They are rather lazy. He likes spending mornings laying in bed or drinking coffee.

N = Night (How are nights spent with them?)

They are usually spent cuddling and watching movies.

O = Open (When would they start revealing things about themselves? Do they say everything all at once or wait a while to reveal things slowly?)

He would start revealing things half a year into a relationship. It would be rather slow.

P = Patience (How easily angered are they?)

He is very easily angered.

Q = Quizzes (How much would they remember about you? Do they remember every little detail you mention in passing, or do they kind of forget everything?)

He would know every little detail you told him. Even from your favorite sprinkles.

R = Remember (What is their favorite moment in your relationship?)

His favorite moment is when you had a snowball fight and knocked a while tree limb of snow onto his head.

S = Security (How protective are they? How would they protect you? How would they like to be protected?)

He is super protective of you and would always be beside you. If you get hurt he goes ballistic! He would like for you to help protect him from anything related to his trauma.

T = Try (How much effort would they put into dates, anniversaries, gifts, everyday tasks?)

He would go all out on anniversaries. Gifts, dates, cooking, cleaning. All on him. Even on your birthday. On a daily basis he gets you stuffed animals or chocolate.

U = Ugly (What would be some bad habits of theirs?)

His jealousy is very bad. His other bad habit is his yelling. He doesn't mean to scare you.

V = Vanity (How concerned are they with their looks?)

He doesn't care about how he looks honestly.

W = Whole (Would they feel incomplete without you?)

He would feel empty without you. The house would feel so barren... like a dessert.

X = Xtra (A random headcanon for them.)

He got you a build a bear once and gave it his voice so you could hug it while he was at work.

Y = Yuck (What are some things they wouldn’t like, either in general or in a partner?)

He doesn't want someone too confident. He doesn't want another him. But someone to challenge.

Z = Zzz (What is a sleep habits of theirs?)

He sleeps with you on his chest. It's his favorite way to sleep. It makes him comfortable and sleep quicker.