Lemon! Sero x Reader x Denki

Title: Laser Tag

Gender of reader: Female

Nickname of reader: Angel

Will be referred to as: Angel

~~~~~~~

>Sero's Pov<

I'm supposed to introduce my girlfriend of four years, to my best friend. She is really shy. Angel is anyway. She never likes attention really. I've been slowly getting her used to being around other people. Her quirk is called Angel. She has angel wings. Let me tell you this, those wings really fan out when she is sweaty and laying on the bed, moaning in sweet bliss.

Can I help myself to the memory of ravishing my girlfriend ever now and then? No. But is it a good idea at the moment? Maybe not, because I am in front of my best friend, waiting for Angel to arrive.

I heard slight panting, a blush immediately coming to my face as I looked over. There was my angel. She looked absolutely beautiful. I waved at her. "Hello angel."

>Y/N's pov<

Upon arrival, I see my Sero, and what I believed to be his best friend. Though, my panting was from running here. I thought I was going to be late. I quickly moved behind Sero and wrapped my arms around his waist.

The blond was pretty cute though. After about ten minutes, Sero informed me that we were heading to his dorm room to hang out. Meaning, I was going to watch them play video games. I learned the blonds name was Denki Kaminari. I didn't know how quickly any remaining shyness or innocence would be ripped from me in the next hour.

[Time skip. Time passed: 45 minutes.]

As I was seated on the bed while the two played a video game, I noticed Denki's behavior. He would whisper something to Sero, and Sero would just smirk. Sero would give me a glance of innocence and it would repeat from there.

Of course I was suspicious, even more so because they paused the game and set the controllers aside. I was kind of nervous when Sero looked at me and patted his lap. Which I complied with. So, after sitting on his lap, I feel his lips at my neck, gently biting. While I was carried away with that, I didn't notice Denki slip away until I felt something in between my legs.

That's when I remembered what Sero had said to me on our three year. The only other person allowed to touch me if we were to have a threesome. Was his best friend. After remembering this key peice of information, my eyes opened to see Denki, inbetween my legs, with my underwear out of the way, just licking and nibbling my sensitive area.

Of course, my hand went into Denki's surprisingly soft hair and pulled him closer. Sero, smirked slightly and his hand moved to my breasts. "Not yet Denki. She's beautiful now, just wait for the wings." He said, and Denki moved away. Sero pointed to a spot in front of the mirror, I gave a nod and moved onto all fours after letting the two strip me of my clothing.

I looked into the mirror and watched them undress themselves. Sero handed Denki something before Denki got onto his knees, tore something and put it on. A condom. After that, I felt him push inside of me. He was huge. All I could do was cover my mouth, but it wasn't good enough for Denki. Mostly because I felt my hair get grabbed and pulled. That's when I realized he wanted me to watch myself moaning his name. He wanted me to watch him repeatedly hitting far past the spot I loved and reaching deep inside of me.

I watched him lean forward, hot whispers of dirty things being whispered into my ear.

"Do you like this?" Or "God your so tight." Some of the whispers were moans of his own ecstacy. He got louder and a slur of cuss words exited his mouth when he felt me tighten up. When we both climaxed, he watched my wings flutter out and quiver before thirdly constricting again.

Though, it was short lived when I felt Sero going in raw. He also made me watch myself getting absolutely wrecked by him in the mirror. His other hand looped around my waist to rub my clit, giving extra stimulation as he aimed for my G spot and far beyond it.

He was wreaking havoc on me. And as soon as I climaxed, he pulled out. He then helped me onto the bed and Denki laid down. I looked to Sero who gave a nod before I crawled ontop of Denki. I gave my boyfriend a kiss before I squealed as Denki slammed himself inside of me.

I felt his cool hands in my hips as he moved my hips and his own, grinding almost, together to gain more pleasurable friction. I placed my hands on his chest, nails digging in slightly. That was before I felt Sero enter the same entrance in my body.

Double penetration, something that hurt like hell and felt like heaven at the same time. But after we all climaxed, I looked at the two. "How about instead of me getting dicked down... how about you two have some some fun. I'm worn out." I said softly. [You're welcome.]

Sero smirked and looked towards Denki. "Alright angel." He whispered and grabbed Denki by the throat to hold him down.

>3rd person pov<

Denki looked surprised to say the least. But when he looked over at Sero's angel, who was on the verge of passing out, he decided something. He was going to bottom. So, he tapped Sero's hand and moved so he was on all fours.

Sero just smiled and held onto the hips of his best friend before shoving himself inside of Denki, who moaned pretty loudly as he moved his hips with the thrusts. Denki looked over at Angel who was watching and fingering herself.

Denki wasn't going to lie, he liked being dicked down, especially since Sero was choking him in the process. Though, the pleasure got so much better when he felt Sero go faster and faster.

He felt something warm inside him, before realizing that his best friend just came inside of him. Denki came on the bed before moving, a small whine leaving his throat, begging for another round. Which Sero complied to with the approval of Angel.

This time, Sero moved so he was laying down and Denki was ontop. Sero gave Angel a few kisses before Denki decided to start moving. That's when Angel backed up to watch again. That's when Angek also had an idea. She whispered it to Sero and Sero gave a nod.

He pulled Denki down and started making out with him as his hands gripped Denki's ass. Denki's moans became breathy and drawn out before moaning louder as Sero filled him up about two more times. That's when Denki got off of Sero and laid down with the two of them.

Sero cuddled his Angel and Denki pulled the covers over the two and got dressed before leaving hastily to his room. Trying to walk normally.

Here you go. You get the request and some surprise yaoi. I decided last minute to add it. But I hoped that you enjoyed.

Author~Chan 💋💋