Denki x Author

Quirk explanation- Same as the one for Bakugo. It's the same for author.

"Mistletoe"
--------------------

Claudine's POV
--------------------

I was sitting at my desk, I have to admit it was rather boring when I was early.

Only Deku was there. He was studying and muttering under his breath. He seemed a bit nervous for Bakugo to arrive.

He tensed when the door opened and relaxed when he say the play boy of our class.

Denki Kaminari.

He was annoying, lazy, perverted, and kind of cute. In his own dorky pervy way.

I mean yeah, he is a complete moron... but he is adorable. Though he likes Jirou...

I don't have a crush on him... alright I do...

Only I know and maybe Bakugo. He teases me all the time about it and he won't shut up.

He said if I didn't tell him within the next week. He would do it himself. I have today. Only today.

Denki sat in his usual spot, and flirted with Jirou while Mineta drooled over Momo's breasts. I mean they were nice. But he wouldn't get very far.

I turned my head and looked at Bakugo as he walked in. He just smirked at me and I pouted a bit. He and I were pen pals. I'm from France.

"Do I have to?" I mouthed to the blond pomeranian.

He nodded.

"Fucking do it already." He mouthed and I sighed.

"At least help me male him jealous..." I mouthed back and he growled before caving in and nodding.

I smiled and wiped sweat from my eyebrow.

[Time skip]

During the lecture that All Might was giving, Bakugo randomly stood up, walked over to me and kissed my cheek.

My cheeks turned different shades of red. While I was in a daze I didn't notice the electricity coming from Denki.

Bakugo smirked and sat in his seat.

_______________
>Denki's POV<
------------------------

He just... he kissed her cheek! While I was watching! How dare he!

I didn't even realize that my work activated until the lights started to flicker. I had to stop before I went, whey.

She's mine. I really like her and I want to tell her but she obviously likes explosion boy.

I want to tell her... maybe I shouldn't wait?

Oh fuck it... I'm telling her. Today. Right now.

"Claudine."

She turned towards me and my breath caught in my throat.

I have Mistletoe!

I held it up and kissed her gently.

_______
Claudine's POV
----------

He was... kissing me?

He has Mistletoe? That dork.

My eyes slowly closed as I kissed him back.

My hands balled into fists, not angrily, because I was trying to control my quirk.

_______
All Might's POV
----------
GET IT DENKI!
_________
Claudine's POV
--------------

When he pulled away I just stared at him, so did the rest of the class.

"D-Denki?" I asked shakily.

"Claudine... I-I love y-you.." He stuttered out.

I froze up and stared at him, mouth open in complete, and utter shock. He said the words I've been wanting to hear.

Yet, I couldn't form the same words. I could practically feel how red I was. Denki was the same color.

Bakugo sighed and smirked.

"She loves you too." He said and I smiled and nodded. "You broke her Dipshit." He said when Denki didn't agree.

I looked back at Denki and smiled a little. He still had the Mistletoe. I took it from him and set it on my desk.

I hesitantly leaned up and pressed my lips to his. I could see his eyes widen at the move and Bakugo smirked.

Jirou didn't look too happy for us though.

I felt Denki's hands touch my cheeks and small bursts of electricity. When we pulled away for air, he had the biggest smile I've seen him wear since he walked into 1-A.

"I love you too dork..." I whispered.

He smiled and chuckled softly.

"I know you do... so... can you be my girlfriend?" He asked softly.

I blushed a little and nodded.

"Oh fuck yeah... I'd love that..." I said softly and kissed his cheek.

He pouted, so I gave him a quick peck on the lips before sending him to his actual seat.

_________

AHH it's done. I wanted it done last night, but I was a bit busy.. so sorry about that.

724 words