SFW alphabet! Dabi

Back to the regular programming! 😅😅

A = Affection (How affectionate are they? How do they show affection?)

Dabi is not that affectionate. But he does try. Give the man a break. He was traumatized. But, he does give head pats or he shares alchohol or a smoke with you. If you don't like those, he tries dinosaur chicken nuggets. They may be very crispy. But he barely knows how to cook without burning something.

B = Best friend (What would they be like as a best friend? How would the friendship start?)

He would be the extreamly chaotic best friend. He is either always causing trouble or he sneaks into your house through your window and wakes you up so that you two can start trouble. Mostly arson. But depending on your quirk, you help as much as possible.

C = Cuddles (Do they like to cuddle? How would they cuddle?)

Dabi secretly likes cuddles. But if you ever try to tell anyone in LoV, he will deny it to the bitter end. He will not cuddle you for a week after if you tell anyone about his desire for cuddles. He would lay you on his chest and have one arm around your waist, and the other is holding your thighs or rubbing your leg to comfort you.

D = Domestic (Do they want to settle down? How are they at cooking and cleaning?)

It's a double edged sword for him. He wants too but with everything going on, he doesn't want you in danger. But, he can't cook or clean. But sometimes he will put in effort to clean and most times, they arent too bad. He can cook things if you want them burnt.

E = Ending (If they had to break up with their partner, how would they do it?)

If he breaks up with you. It's for good reason. Either you reveal that you once supported Endeavor. Or that you didn't get along with his siblings. The only way to get him back is if you show that you can be better with his siblings.

F = Fiance(e) (How do they feel about commitment? How quick would they want to get married?)

If he thinks that you are marriage material. But, he isnt that good either... he will ask you to marry him in such an put of the blue way. And then about two days later, he get you to elope with him. Bam, married. He does not stutter.

G = Gentle (How gentle are they, both physically and emotionally?)

He knows to not really be mentally tormenting towards you. Especially if you came up bad with parents like his. Physically, he does smack that ass so much. Anytime he enters a room and spots you. Get ready.

H = Hugs (Do they like hugs? How often do they do it? What are their hugs like?)

His hugs are rare but they are long and warm. He will rest his forehead on your shoulder and hold you close. He usually does this when he is on the verge of sobbing.

I = I love you (How fast do they say the L-word?)

Oh boy. He doesn't say it for a year or two. He doesn't want to get attached. Especially being a villain. Once he gets used to you not, well, dying. Then he finally says it and after that. In private, strictly since he doesn't want you to be seen as a weakness and target.