Nfsw alphabet! Sero

A = Aftercare (What they’re like after sex)

Sero is so sweet afterwards, he gets up, gives you a bath, gets you a snack and a drink to help you with the soreness he caused you.

B = Body part (Their favourite body part of theirs and also their partner’s)

His favorite body part of yours is your wrists, he likes how you let him tie them and he kisses the scars you put on them to make you feel beautiful.

He doesn't care about his body, but if he were to pick. His back, he loves when you scratch his back during it.

C = Cum (Anything to do with cum basically)

He wears a condom no questions, but it he didn't he would release on your stomach or back.

D = Dirty Secret (Pretty self explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)

He has been dying to try a threesome with you.

E = Experience (How experienced are they? Do they know what they’re doing?)

He is actually half experienced. He isn't too bad but he let's you teach him how to please you.

F = Favourite Position (This goes without saying.)

He liked missionary, or reverse cowgirl.

G = Goofy (Are they more serious in the moment, or are they humorous, etc)

He is extremely goofy when he has hit a blunt a few times, other times he will humor you if you're trying something new to make you a bit more comfortable.

H = Hair (How well groomed are they, does the carpet match the drapes, etc.)

The carpet does match the drapes. He keeps it EXTREAMLY groomed because when you give him a BJ he doesn't want anything to make you uncomfortable.

I = Intimacy (How are they during the moment, romantic aspect…) 

He can be romantic or ruin it. One time he lit a blunt in the middle of it. So, he sticks to romantic...

J = Jack Off (Masturbation headcanon)

The last time he masturbated was while you teased him over a video call.

K = Kink (One or more of their kinks)

BDSM and praising

L = Location (Favourite places to do the do)

The bedroom or the main room when nobody is around.

M = Motivation (What turns them on, gets them going)

Teasing and grinding on him.

N = NO (Something they wouldn’t do, turn offs)

He refuses to degrade you. Or hit you.

O = Oral (Preference in giving or receiving, skill, etc)

He will give you as much as you want.

P = Pace (Are they fats and rough? Slow and sensual? etc.)

Definitely slow and sensual. He loves to stay feeling how warm the inside of you is.

Q = Quickie (Their opinions on quickies rather than proper sex, how often, etc.)

He prefers proper sex.

R = Risk (Are they game to experiment, do they take risks, etc.)

He is willing to take risks. But it will not be a quicky. This includes, public sex, sex library sex, car sex.

S = Stamina (How many rounds can they go for, how long do they last…)

He can go for three rounds.

T = Toy (Do they own toys? Do they use them? On a partner or themselves?)

He wants to be the ONLY thing pleasing you.

U = Unfair (how much they like to tease)

He doesn't tease. You tease.

V = Volume (How loud they are, what sounds they make)

This man is so quiet. He could bed you over and RAIL you in the kitchen and nobody would know.

W = Wild Card (Get a random headcanon for the character of your choice)

While you were making a sandwich, Sero woke up to the problem of a morning boner. The common rooms would soon have students inside of it. So, he decided to try a quickie with his partner. So, he quickly bent you over and pulled out his member and absolutely railed you for 5 minutes. You came 2 times.

X = X-Ray (Let’s see what’s going on in those pants, picture or words)

7 inches limp and 8 hard.

Y = Yearning (How high is their sex drive?)

Its normal.

Z = ZZZ (… how quickly they fall asleep afterwards) 

Give him ten minutes and he will pass out..

692 words.