🍋7 min in Heaven! Kirishima

Here is Kirishima. I decided against doing anything to readers body. You will be referred to by Pebble and She/her.

Warning: Sex

Kirishima was sitting in a circle with his friends, half awake. He was a tired man today. It was final exams and he couldn't wait for it to be over. He decided to go to college when he friends stick with being a hero.

Kirishima was studying business so he could mostly start his own agency. It took a little more effort. But the payback would be more than enough. Now that the small backstory is done, let's get back to why he is sitting in a circle and half asleep.

It was two hours past midnight, and Denki talked about an American game students played. Kirishima thought they would be two old to play. But only to have Denki out everyone in a group chat and bug them about playing the stupid game.

They all eventually caved. But, Bakugo was out last minute. And his one year younger sister went in his place. Her name was y/n. But, Kirishima called her pebble. Why? Because one year, she threw one at someone a little too hard, and her quirk made things explode on impact. Meaning an accidental hospital visit, to the ER. But the person is doing fine now.

Kirishima was currently sitting across from her, taking in her appearance. While she was absolutely gorgeous and he couldn't thank her enough for even gracing him with her presence. One thought in his head, was making him annoyed with himself.

"Put a baby in her."

He should explain that. He had quite the breeding kink. Why? He had no idea. But it was an intrusive thought that he was scolding himself for even thinking about that.

But everything changed (comment your best and funniest.) when he watched the bottle, land on him.

The luck he felt in the moment, definitely rivaled that of making any new friend or passing his old record in the gym. He was elated and was now, much more awake than before.

He got up, resetting the bottle, before he walked over to y/n, who he helped get up. Because he was an actual gentleman. He walked her over to the closet and closed the door once inside. He was used to the click of the lock by now.

Though, his other senses heightened when it was too dark to see. He heard someone sit down, and his head turned in that direction. Just y/n. Until he had another intrusive thought.

"If you hold her thighs, you could really give some good-"

No. Stop that. It's your best friends sister. He would kill Kirishima. But, if his best friend didn't find out. There was nothing wrong.

Right?

He cleared his throat and made his way over to her, knocking a few things over in the process.

"Do you know how to play?" He asked and heard a small yes, come from next to him.

"Imagine that screaming in pleasure."

Stop that.

"Imagine all the places to bite and make her bleed."

Not the blood kink.

"Are you okay?" Y/n asked and Kirishima looked at her.

"Yeah. Just fine. So.. what do you want to do?" He asked and heard a small laugh.

"Usually people make out or fuck." She said and Kirishima's eyes widened slightly.

"And what do you want to do?" He asked.

"Both." She said and looked down, twiddling her thumbs. "If you want too."

Kirishima could literally praise god right now. His soul left his body. Until he came back to Earth. "Yeah. I do.."

He would address his best friends wrath after... time was up.

Because without knowing, he was already on his knees and looking up to where he figured she was. It was her voice and her smell that confirmed it. She always smelled like caramel. So, an identifier there.

He listened to her as he heard the sound of clothing? Only to be startled when hearing it fall. She took off her clothes.

He was getting anxious.

"Kirishima... can you.. ah... it's embarrassing. But came you-"

"I'll eat you like it's the last goddamn supper if you ask me too." He said and heard a small laugh.

"Then go right ahead." She said and he hummed.

"First. Do you consent to this? And if I'm too rough. Or something hurts. You can tell me to stop." He said and listened.

"I consent." She said and smiled slightly, even though it was dark. She just appreciated that he cared enough to ask.

He felt giddy when his hands pushed her legs apart gently. And when he had a good grip on her thighs, he slowly pulled her to where she was laying down. Only the most comfortable for her.

He bit his lip gently and moved one of his hands. He was rather glad he wouldn't embarrass himself. He leaned forward after knowing where he was going.

He slowly started out with just his tongue, moving it against her clit. Which he researched. He wanted to know how to please his partner. As weird as it sounded. He did his research on what places actually make a girl cum. The clit was a major one. And he made sure he knew the best way to work with it. Rub in circles, slowly unless his partner says to be faster.

When he felt her tense up, he paused, worried he did something wrong. But, relaxed when she told him that she was just nervous.

"We can stop." He said and looked up to where she was.

"No, no. Continue please." She said and he nodded slowly.

This time, he decided that he was done playing around. So, he decided to give her a pleasant surprise by sticking his tongue inside of her. When he heard a more erotic gasp, he smirked in his head. His fingers for busy on her clit.

But he did keep his word about eating her out like the last supper. One of his free hand kept her thighs from squeezing his head when he did feel her put her legs on his shoulders. It didn't bother him though. It made he goal more accessible to his tongue.

He also felt a hand start to pull at his hair. He could see her shadow now, the outline of her body in ecstasy. Her back arched, and the sounds. The sounds were amazing.

Moans were nice. But these.

The whining and the begging for a sweet release.

He loved it. And she knew that.

She could hear him whine when she begged. She knew it turned him on now.

But, her thoughts were interrupted by her first ever, release. So, she did wiggle around during it.

Kirishima carefully helped her relax, softly hushing her. He rubbed her thigh gently and even her side.

"Shh... it's okay." He whispered, hearing the whining and the soft pleas of his name, slowly fade.

He looked up at her. "It's almost time to open the door." He said as he slowly moved away from her to help her get dressed.

"We can carry on later..." She offered and he hummed.

"If you want too. Because.. I don't have a condom on my and I have a breeding kink. I'd rather be safe." He said and she nodded.

"Ah. Okay. I'm perfectly okay with it. Maybe when they go to bed." She offered as the door swung open.

Denki stared at them and sighed. "Damn." He said and Y/n smiled slightly, walking to her seat with Kirishima close behind.

Have you missed these?