Man Eater (Bakugo Katsuki x Fem! Reader)

//It's been a minutes. Excuse my poor writing. I have been very busy lately.

'Man Eater' it was your name for a very good reason. You're quirk was a scent and smoke based quirk. A scent that could be intoxicating or like a knock out gas. You're quirk was best used for situations where you had to infiltrate or seduce someone. Incapacitating someone was you're favorite thing to do. As you had to raise your palm to your mouth, as if you were simply blowing them a kiss, but a puff of smoke would come from your mouth instead, a type of scented gas to incapacitate someone.

To seduce someone, it was was simple was getting your wrist or neck close enough to their face. The reason you were called a man eater, is because you specifically went after men, mostly men with money. Though, you did have a thing for the angry ones, which is where you're small inconvenience of a crush comes in.

He's number three on the board for big hero's. You didn't really care too much for numbers, as you we comfortably sat at number one hundred twenty. You knew your quirk wasn't big and flashy, but it was enough to get a paycheck to live in an apartment with a side job as a cashier to help stabilize your financial situation. And to get the bare minimum of what part time healthcare could get you.

Though, you were starting to get sick and tired of him coming in on your early shift to get breakfast, but he'd also rant about how stupid it was that Midoriya got to be the number one hero. And today was no different. You were in your uniform, a simple black and red shirt with the name of the company and a name tag displaying your name. A pair of black joggers and some Nikes that you got from a thrift store because to be honest, in this economy? Hell no.

You looked up very slowly from the counter when you saw Katsuki's normal of a water and a sandwich get slammed on the table, and greeted by his voice.

"(Y/n), Do you think it's fair that Deku gets to be number one?" He asked, a frown deep in his features.

You gave him a look, slightly annoyed already, and you didn't sleep much the night before. "You already know my answer. He worked hard after getting his quirk late." You said and he growled. "You know, if you used that age filter on the internet, you'd be very upset about how you'd look. Quit making that face or you're going to get the worst wrinkles when you get old." You said as you scanned his items. "Rewards?" You asked in a flat tone.

He rolled his eyes and put his number in the machine, you decided to roll your eyes back at him. "7.85." You said and held out your hand, raising a brow.

He grabbed the cash from his wallet and put it in your hand, leaning rather close as he squeezed your hand and the money.

"I will be number one." He said and his eyes narrowed.

You slowly reached up and pushed his face back with your finger on his nose. Which is where you made the mistake of getting your wrist right up in his nose.

"Get in my face like that again, and you'll see why I carry a tactical whip with me in my purse." You said seriously and then your eyes glanced to your hands. "Now let go so I can say that you paid." You said as he slowly let you go.

You did your thing on the register, oblivious to the light color of pink on his face. He looked conflicted and confused before he grabbed his things and left,

He had all day to think about what had happened. He was now thinking fondly of you. Which was odd for him. He knew of your quirk and what he did. But he thought that it had to be intentional. Though, he was also realized rather quickly that you never let anyone near your wrists or neck. You'd actively swat them away. Mostly because you didn't want them to get hit by your quirk.

Your quirk gave you a template hold of their mind. Not in any other way by making the other person more attracted to you. It was why your missions were so successful. And he realized rather quickly that he walked straight into what you had done. He didn't know it was an accident.

He thought that you did it on purpose.

"Did I get hit on?" He muttered to himself.

Though, he was wrong. You never planned on making a move, mostly because of his behavior. He was a bit too toxic for you to think about putting your time into. Since he was a bit of a bully still and you weren't into those that actively put others down. There was a difference between an angry and protective boyfriend, than an angry and toxic boyfriend.

One was better for outside the house in situations where anger was needed and inside the home to take it out on, if you catch authors drift.

But, he was currently the toxic angry kind.

Bakugo decided that the next time he saw you, he'd confront you as to why you used your quirk on him. Though, he'd be disappointed to hear it was an accident and just to get him out of her face.

A couple of days later, after you were off for the weekend to do your hero job, you were back on Monday, bright and early, in the same forsaken uniform.

Though, the usual of Bakugo's, wasn't slammed on the counter, but set down in a serious manner. You slowly looked up and sighed softly.

"Are we discussing what we normally do?" You asked as you started to ring up his things. He had gotten significantly more today, like he was trying to get as much time as possible.

"No. Did you use your quirk on me on purpose?" He asked and you rose a brow.

"No. I was moving you out of my face. You just so happened to get hit." She said and then looked at him.

You seemed a bit surprised to see a hint of disappointment on his face.

"Why wasn't it on purpose? Was I not rude enough?" He asked and you tilted your head slightly, genuinely confused.

"Why do you want me to use my quirk on you? Especially on purpose?" She asked, pausing for a moment on her scanning of items.

He gave her a look and crossed his arms, his muscles slightly tense now that he was confronted with a question that he seemed uncomfortable to answer. He looked around to see if the store was clear. Luckily, they had about five minutes until rush started.

"Well." He started once he got the store checked. "Because who doesn't want someone else to make the first move?" He asked.

You smirked slightly. "Well, if you like me, the whole toxic thing you have going on. Needs to end. Maybe go to therapy for a bit. If I see any improvements... I'll agree to a date." You said and then finished scanning his items.

He seemed a bit surprised. "Therapy? I have to attend therapy to date you?" He asked and you nodded. "Do you think it'll also help me be number one?" He asked.

You gave him a look. "Honestly. I think you'll overtake number two if you go to therapy. You're attitude is the issue. You can be angry and all of that. But don't make it your whole personality." You said. "Your total is 50 dollars." You said flatly.

"WHAT-"

//I think I might make a part two to this. But I'm not sure...