Claudine x fem! reader lemon

So. This was asked for. So, I'll give it to you like candy. Here is a lemon for you lesbians and bisexuals. I'll feed you all your gay snack and juice.

-----

After all that happened a few days prior with Dina. Claudine decided to go out, and clear her head. She walked around, with headphones in, so that she wouldn't hear the sounds of the bustling city. That was before she ran into a taller Dina from behind.

Of course, Claudine stumbled back just slightly and took out her headphones, glaring at Dina who turned around with a smile.

"Claudine! Just the girl I was looking for! I have to show you something." Dina said, over the past few days, she's been trying to show Claudine something, but, Claudine didn't really have an excuse not to go this time. So, she did. She went with Dina.

Dina had gone to her home and when she opened the door, she looked around for a minute. No parents. They were out for the weekend. Which, would work in Dina's favor.

"What did you want to show me?" Claudine asked, gaining the [whatever your hair color is]'s attention.

Dina hummed. "Let me go get it. You stay in the living room, I'll be right back." Dina said and walked upstairs only to came back ten minutes later wearing a very revealing piece of lingerie.

Claudine was surprised at her boldness and looked the girl over, since Dina may want her opinion.

"You look nice." She said softly.

Dina crossed her arms. "What am I too big for it? [Or too small. No judge.]"

Claudine raised a brow. "No. You are not. It's a good fit on you as I can tell. If you think that something is wrong with your body. There isn't anything. Nothing I can think of."

Dina hummed. "I've always been self conscious of myself. I feel like I'm not good enough for anyone..." Dina trailed off.

Claudine got up from her seat on the couch and walked around Dina. "For what? What are you self conscious about. You're weight?"

Dina nodded and looked down, now thinking she would be shamed for weighing either too much or too little.

Claudine hummed. "You appear to be healthy to me. Being skinny or having more on you're bones means very little to me. In my opinion, as long as you love someone with all your heart, don't change a thing." Claudine said softly.

Dina looked a little surprised. "No shaming?"

Claudine nodded. "No shaming. As you can tell, I'm a curvy woman. I have more meat on my body."

Dina nodded. "More to love."

Claudine nodded. "Exactly. If you feel like you're too thin, being thin isnt a bad thing either. You're better at hide and seek then." Claudine pointed out.

Dina did laugh at that.

"If you think you're too big, guess what? Bigger splashes in the pool and then you look cold because you made a big splash. Because who doesn't have a competition to see who can make the bigger splash?" Claudine pointed that out too.

Dina did slowly start to feel better though. She slowly moved her arms from around her body. "So this looks good on me?"

Claudine nodded. "Yes. It does."

Dina smiled a little bit. "Would it look better on the floor? I think you're clothes would."

Claudine thought for a moment and patted Dina on the back, only for Dina to notice a few moments later that her bra was much looser.