Izuku Miyodoria x Fem!Reader

[Quirk will always be the same.]

Key:

[S/c] = Skin color
[H/l] = Hair length
[H/c] = Hair color
[B/t] = Body type

Izuku Miyodoria was on his was home after a long day. He couldn't wait to see his wife. They had gotten married a few days prior and he was super excited. They were supposed to be going on their honeymoon today after he was done working.

So, once he opened the door to see his beautiful wife. She was beautiful, every curve was perfectly placed for him to surprise hug her from behind. He skin was such a lovely [s/c] that radiated warmth and the scent of fresh baked cookies and muffins.

Her [H/l] [H/c] was shiny and smelled like lavender and peaches, a nickname he had been calling her for years.

He enjoyed the feeling of her leaning into his grip as he held her from behind. "Hello peaches..." He said and smiled at her. He wasn't as nervous around her anymore after spending six years of his life with her and he would be spending the rest of his days with the beautiful woman.

He took a deep breath and kissed her cheek and then down to her shoulder. His green eyes focused on his lover, but he didn't get too far until she shoved a cookie in his mouth after he nipped her skin and his hands traveled a little far on her front.

Izuku's eyes went wide and he blushed. He chewed the treat and then laughed a little. "Sorry peaches. I couldn't help but tease you." He said and smiled. He started to get nervous again as his [B/t] wife looked at him in disbelief that her cinnamon roll would do that ever.

Of course she didn't mind it. She had asked him to try something with her for five years. She just didn't think he was ready just yet. So, her baking did come in handy when she knew he would be backed out early. But, maybe next time she would let his hands travel further to please her.

She was excited about when he could actually keep himself together long enough to have those slim fingers of his just slip in-- no... that's too dirty of a thought for this just yet. Maybe, she would let Izuku indulge on the impure thoughts running inside of her head.

But just the thought of it made her excited in more than one way. She would love to see what would've happened if she let his finger wonder into her jeans. Though that's for another day. Not today.

441 words.