SFW alphabet! Iida

A = Affection (How affectionate are they? How do they show affection?)

Iida is new to this stuff. So, the only way he would show affection is cute study dages where he brings coffee or tea.

B = Best friend (What would they be like as a best friend? How would the friendship start?)

Your friendship would start with you asking to help him study. He is an amazing best friend and would totally help you with anything.

C = Cuddles (Do they like to cuddle? How would they cuddle?)

He doesn't know how to cuddle so he would be big spoon by default and hugging you.

D = Domestic (Do they want to settle down? How are they at cooking and cleaning?)

He does both and would love to settle down.

E = Ending (If they had to break up with their partner, how would they do it?)

He would only break up because of stress on schooling but would immediately get back with you asap.

F = Fiance(e) (How do they feel about commitment? How quick would they want to get married?)

He loves commitment. He would marry you in 2 years because he wants everything yo be perfect.

G = Gentle (How gentle are they, both physically and emotionally?)

He is super gentle with you on both ways.

H = Hugs (Do they like hugs? How often do they do it? What are their hugs like?)

He loves hugs. He hugs you a lot, especially when your stressed.

I = I love you (How fast do they say the L-word?)

He waits about 5 months so his feelings can sink in.

J = Jealousy (How jealous do they get? What do they do when they’re jealous?)

He doesn't normally get jealous, but when he does, he starts to roast the person's intelligence.

K = Kisses (What are their kisses like? Where do they like to kiss you? Where do they like to be kissed?)

His kisses are quick and passionate. He kisses you on the hand or lips. He likes kisses on the forehead.

L = Little ones (How are they around children?)

He is incredibly skilled with children and wants a few.

M = Morning (How are mornings spent with them?)

Mornings are sadly quick. He has work and wants to start on it quickly.

N = Night (How are nights spent with them?)

The nights are slow and mostly are spent with him hugging onto yout.

O = Open (When would they start revealing things about themselves? Do they say everything all at once or wait a while to reveal things slowly?)

He opens up quickly and tells you everything in a months span.

P = Patience (How easily angered are they?)

He is not easily angered.

Q = Quizzes (How much would they remember about you? Do they remember every little detail you mention in passing, or do they kind of forget everything?)

He remembers everything. He even buys pads and tampons because be remembers your period. Every month.

R = Remember (What is their favorite moment in your relationship?)

His favorite part is when he gets hugs from you.

S = Security (How protective are they? How would they protect you? How would they like to be protected?)

He is very protective and keeps you close but you can go out. He doesn't mind being protected.

T = Try (How much effort would they put into dates, anniversaries, gifts, everyday tasks?)

He puts everything in on it. All or nothing. He gets so so depressed when he misses something. So he makes up for it every day for until the next one.

U = Ugly (What would be some bad habits of theirs?)

His bad habit is how much he pushes himself.

V = Vanity (How concerned are they with their looks?)

He wants to be professional at all times. So pretty vain.

W = Whole (Would they feel incomplete without you?)

He feels broken and crystal himself to sleep when your gone. He misses you so much.

X = Xtra (A random headcanon for them.)

One time he forgot your anniversary and wouldnt let you stop him from spoiling you for an entire year.

Y = Yuck (What are some things they wouldn’t like, either in general or in a partner?)

He doesn't want someone who will hold him back.

Z = Zzz (What is a sleep habits of theirs?)

He sleeps 8 hours with cuddles.