Work out [Kiribaku Special]

[Since y'all reached 50 people. Here it is.]

Bakugo was slowly making his way home from his job. He was a Pro-Hero now. Something he was trying  to do for years. He was number three. Obviously not where he wanted to be. But his bestfriend was very encouraging of Bakugo being that high.

His bestfriend remained Kirishim to this day. Red Riot was number six on the scale. Kirishima liked where he was. He was also determined to get better. But Kirishima was very docile up in the top ten. The only reason he was number six was almost strictly because he didn't have such a flashy quirk.

Kirishima on the other hand, was completely in love with his best friend. He wanted to be with Bakugo, dating and then married. But they were only twenty three. So, marriage could've nearly been if Kirishima had just spoken his feelings sooner. But, he didn't want to lose Bakugo for being gay.

Bakugo on the other hand, didn't know his sexuality. He seemed comfortable and docile with it. But, secretly he wanted to find out if he was in fact, gay or straight. But he didn't want to ask that of his best friend. He thought Kirishima was straight. But others said differently.

So, Bakugo went to find his best friend. The first place he went was Kirishima's. Kirishima had a small in home workout area. The garage. So, once he arrived, he reached up and grabbed a spare key ontop of the doorframe. It was the worst place to hide a spare key. But quick access.

So, upon entering, he noticed a few things that should've let him know immediately that his best friend was gay. Small figurines of frogs, rainbows, mostly pictures of him and Bakugo. But he wrote them all down as interests brought over from childhood.

Bakugo continued to walk around until he heard a treadmill, coming from the garage. So, he walked towards it and opened the door to it. There was Kirishima, jogging on the treadmill in shorts and a muscle shirt with the sides of the shirt cut nearly off. [Like the image.]

"Oi! Shitty hair!" Bakugo yelled. Even though Kirishima was startled, he just smiled and turned off the treadmill, wiping sweat from his brows before getting an actual towel to dry himself.

"Oh! Shit! Hey Bakugo! What brings you here? To my humble home?" The red head asked teasingly.

Bakugo rolled his eyes and shook his head. "I've heard from a few people that your into men. Not women." He said and he quickly figured out that the statement was true.

Kirishima's movements halted at that moment. He thought over a few life choices as his skin slowly started to pale.

"Bro... is that why you came here and didn't just text me about it?" Kirishima asked, earning a feverish and annoyed nod from his best friend.

Kirishima sighed. "Yes. I'm gay. I love dick? Okay? I don't see the issue with a gay man being friends with a straight guy." He said and continued to dry himself of sweat.

"Kirishima. I'm fuckin surprised you think I'm straight. I don't know if I'm a fucking straight person!" He said, much to Kirishima's surprise.

"Bakugo. Have you ever... I don't know... kissed... a man before?" He asked, his eyes narrowing just slightly.

Bakugo sighed and shook his head side to side. "No. Mina said to try it and see what happens." He said and Kirishima nodded.

"So go kiss a man." Kirishima said, much to his own dismay and selfish needs.

Bakugo raised a brow. "You're the only gay man I know! So come here!"

"What!? W-wait Bakugo!"

"Kirishima. You said to do it. So come here!" He said and frowned, beckoning the man with his index finger.

Kirishima sighed. Why was he against it? So, he just walked over to his best friend, towel in his hands as he looked slightly downward at his shorter best friend.

He felt his best friend's hands on his own shoulders before he felt Katsuki's lips.

Of course, Kirishima kissed him back after fighting an inner battle with it all.

But it didn't take much longer for things to slowly start to get spicy.

Katsuki's hands were holding Kirishima's hair while Kirishima was pressing Bakugo up against a wall. Bakugo had his legs tightly wrapped around Kirishima's waist, and Kirishima was resting his arms against a wall as his tongue battle Katsuki's for dominance.

Kirishima did have to pull away for air though, but he was taken by surprise when he felt Bakugo move his hips.

Bakugo was... submitting to him? Bakugo wanted to bottom this one?

Either way, Kirishima wasn't against this. Is Bakugo wanted Kirishima to fuck him like a dog, Kirishima would do it. Or, if Bakugo wanted to fuck Kirishima till Kirishima couldn't walk anymore. Kirishima would be very down for it.

But, it was the first one. So, Kirishima set Bakugo down and moved so he was seated on one of the workout benches in his gym.

"If you want me, to raw dog you until you tell me to stop, I'm going to need consent and proof." He said, holding up two fingers.

Bakugo sighed. "I consent to you blowing my back out." He said and watched one of the fingers go down. "And... I think this would be a learning experience. So, fucking you is my best way of knowing if I am gay. So, now, let me ride you until I can't breathe."

Kirishima tugged off his shorts as well as his boxers, his dick now on full display. Katsuki, now seemed a bit nervous, but did the same thing before sitting on Kirishima's lap.

He felt Kirishima's hands at his wait to halt him from doing anything.

"Wait, Katsuki. It's going to hurt so badly. Can I prep you?" He asked and Katsuki shook his head, no.

"No. I want the full experience, no matter how big you are. I'll be fine." He grumbled and Kirishima sighed.

Though, as soon as his sigh ened, he felt Katsuki go as far down on Kirishima's dick as possible, which caused Kirishima to moan.

His hands gripped his bestfriends ass and he resisted the urge to start thrusting.

Katsuki looked at the ceiling closed his eyes tightly. He almost couldn't take it all. He took a deep breath.

It didn't take long for Katsuki to feel better about what was happening for him to give a nod to let Kirishima know it was okay to continue.

Kirishima wasted no time in moving, groaning at the feeling of being inside of his best friend. Through the begging of Katsuki and his own sounds, he knew he wouldn't last much longer.

When Katsuki started to tighten, Kirishima almost couldn't take it. But he last about five more minutes before he finished, Katsuki came a minute before him.

But the question of what they were was far to sensitive of a topic right now.

[There will be a part 2.]