7 Minutes In Heaven 🍋Denki🍋

Here is Denki. Next up is Ejirou!

Warning: Sex and electro stimulation.

~~

3rd person Pov

While digging around for a bit, Y/N finally decided on an object and pulled it out. She examined it for a moment. It was a pikachu phone case. She looked over at Denki who was staring at his phone.

She tossed it over to him and smiled. "Denki! We're up." She said, the electric boy flinched slightly as the case for his phone smacked him on his cheek, catching his attention quickly.

He got up and put his phone away. "Awesome." He said, walking into the closet, followed by Y/n.

Mina closed the door. "Have fun you two~" Mina said and laughed a little.

Denki looked at Y/n in the dark, his bright yellow eyes were full of lustful ideas. He walked towards her, and pinned her to the wall, his hand on the wall behind her.

Y/n looked up at him. "What?" She asked and crossed her arms.

Denki smirked slightly. "Hello cutie." He said and winked at her.

Y/n blinked a few times. "Denki, I have no idea what your doing, I can't see you." She pointed out.

Denki sighed and looked down. He felt stupid now. Considering that he was. Kind of.

"Well, I winked at you."

"Well, I didn't see it, or feel it. It's far too dark." She said and sighed.

Her eyes widened slightly and her hand moved up. Denki had kissed her, her hand moved to rest on his shoulder.

His lips were warm and soft, as well as smooth.

Though, Denki was proud of himself. He pulled away for a moment. "Did you feel that, Sunshine?" He asked, blushing lightly.

Y/n nodded. "Yeah. I did." She said and stood there for a moment.

"Let me show you what I'm doing. Okay?" He asked.

"That's if I can see you, pikachu."

"You don't have to see me. Just feel."

"Okay Denki. Go ahead." Y/n said softly.

Denki did a little cheer in his head and pressed another kiss to her lips. "Leave it all to me, Sunshine."

Denki started kissing down her neck, biting gently. He smirked when he felt her hand in his hair.

Y/n smiled a little, being a little started at the small shocks that Denki sent from the parts of his body that touched her skin.

Denki moved his hands and moved up her shirt, ghosting her skin, sending small shocks of electricity across her skin.

He moved a hand back and moved a bit more electricity to his freed hand. He looked her over. She was on the thicker side. [Amijiki will be for chubby girls! Thick girls get your mans! Skinny girls get Eijirou. Don't take it the wrong way. I mean specifics like  x (specific thing like male, chubby, fem, skinny)! Reader. I'm not shaming. And I'm done explaining this.]

He knew of her insecurities, so, he decided that he was going to show her just how beautiful she was. He leaned down, pressing a kiss to her stomach, something she was incredibly worried about. He then moved to her thighs, then back up to her shoulders and down her arms.

"Do you know how beautiful you are? Insecurities and all, sunshine." He assured her.

He lifted her shirt over her head, continuing his line of kissing to kind of make her feel like either a goddess or a princess.

He slowly moved to his knees, pulling down her shorts and underwear. He pressed a few kisses to her inner thighs before going her core, pressing a few kisses there.

He pushed her legs apart and placed his hands on her hips, smiling at the feeling of her hand in his hair.

He licked her slit a few times, listening to her pants as he sent electricity to his tongue, small little volts as stimulation. He then stuck his tongue inside her entrance.

He slowly got a bit more rough with it, saliva slowly running down his jaw. After another minute, he tasted something sweet. He didn't even realize she was cumming. He was too busy listening to her moans and pleas for him to continue.

He didn't notice her quivering and tightening.

He pulled away and rubbed her hips for a moment and stood up. He pressed a few kisses to her lips and his hand moved under her tighs, tapping quickly.

Y/n got the message and jumped. Denki caught her and quickly pinned her too the wall.

"Aren't I a bit heavy?" Y/n asked, wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Not at all, sunshine. You're the perfect weight. You're beautiful, and you taste just as good as you look.... you taste perfect." He said and kissed her once again, moving out of his pants and boxers.

He pulled away and rested his forehead against hers as he pushed himself inside of her. [If ya dont remember. That's 13 inches. 💋]

Y/n rested her forehead against his shoulder. She was in quite a bit of pain.

He took notice to that, and pressed a few kisses to either neck or her head. "Its okay Sunshine. I'm right here. You know that of course." He said and gave a breathy laugh.

When he felt her relax and heard her rest her head against the wall. That's when he took it as the green light, starting to move.

His pace was slow and sensual, making sure she felt okay and pleased.

Though her moans were enough to know he was pleasing her.

He started kissing at her neck, releasing small volts to her core and her neck as he continued. His hands remained at her tighs, rubbing his thumbs over the stretch marks.

His pace slowly quickened as he started reaching his high. By her moans slowly getting higher pitched and breathy, also by her tightening up, he knew she was close as well.

He then made it rougher, so she could release first. He pressed his lips to hers so she could be a little louder upon her finish.

His lips muffled her moans, which definitely sent him over his edge.

He quickly pulled out and released over her thighs and stomach.

He took a moment with ber before setting her down gently. He repeated the process of kissing stretch marks and her stomach before helping her get dressed after cleaning her up.

He got himself fixed up, and pressed a kiss to her lips.

"See sunshine? You are perfect. In those words. We're dating. Not just after what we did. But... you know what? No... that'll be a surprise. You'll have to go on a date with me first."

Y/n laughed a little and nodded. "Alright. Looks like we're dating then, Denki." She said and smiled softly.

She looked towards the door as it opened, revealing Mina.

Mina smirked slightly. "Wooooow! Y/n your shirts on backwards." She said.

Denki laughed a little and waited for Y/n to fix it before taking her hand and walking out of the closet.

Hope you enjoyed!