Nsfw alphabet! Villian Deku

A = Aftercare (What they’re like after sex)

He is still exactly like normal. But he will give a ton of cuddles before the bath while still inside you.

B = Body part (Their favourite body part of theirs and also their partner’s)

He loves his teeth. He loves biting you and claim you.

He loves his partner's face, he loves the expressions you have when he fucks you or starts placing cuts on both of your bodies with his blade.

C = Cum (Anything to do with cum basically)

He loves to cum inside of you, the squishing sound and watching it slowly drip out of you is something he lives for.

D = Dirty Secret (Pretty self explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)

He really wants to carve his name into your skin and have you carve your name into his. He wants a new scar in the shape of your name.

E = Experience (How experienced are they? Do they know what they’re doing?)

He is experienced, he knows exactly what he is doing and he will never tell you how.

F = Favourite Position (This goes without saying.)

He likes missionary most, it gives him more power and leverage to cut your body or to caress it.

G = Goofy (Are they more serious in the moment, or are they humorous, etc)

He is a mix between them.

H = Hair (How well groomed are they, does the carpet match the drapes, etc.)

Groomed and yes they match.

I = Intimacy (How are they during the moment, romantic aspect…)

He is a crazy type of romantic.

J = Jack Off (Masturbation headcanon)

He masturbates a lot. After getting corrupted by LoV. He feels like he shouldn't be guilty for pleasuring himself. So, he will madturbate when he needs to or when he feels like it.

K = Kink (One or more of their kinks)

Knife play, blood play, biting, moaning kink, pregnancy scare[not like a fake pregnancy test and 'oo horny deku' I mean like... he cream pies you and you're like 'Deku J could get prego' He's like, 'I know.'] Breeding kink.

L = Location (Favourite places to do the do)

Anywhere. He will literally rail you anywhere.

M = Motivation (What turns them on, gets them going)

When you smack him. On god. He could get bitch slapped and get hard. 👁👄👁

N = NO (Something they wouldn’t do, turn offs)

Don't try to be sexy in a blow up broccoli suit and say 'I'm Izuku Miydoria.' Don't do it.

O = Oral (Preference in giving or receiving, skill, etc)

He definitely will give it to you.

P = Pace (Are they fast and rough? Slow and sensual? etc.)

Rough and fast.

Q = Quickie (Their opinions on quickies rather than proper sex, how often, etc.)

He loves quickies. If you sneak into UA. You'll do it on Aizawa's desk or even Iida's.

R = Risk (Are they game to experiment, do they take risks, etc.)

He will take every risk in the book. Even near death if you want too.

S = Stamina (How many rounds can they go for, how long do they last…)

Around 12.

T = Toy (Do they own toys? Do they use them? On a partner or themselves?)

He loves the bluetooth vibrators. He also loves shoving a dildo inside of you while he fucks your mouth.

U = Unfair (how much they like to tease)

He teases all of the time.

V = Volume (How loud they are, what sounds they make)

He moans and whines and whimpers a lot before he reaches a climax.

W = Wild Card (Get a random headcanon for the character)

He once fucked you alongside a villianized Todoroki but Izuku was then fucking BENT over and railed bt Todoroki and then Izuku used what he learned from that on you. And oh boy. Izuku didn't stop when you climaxed several times. But oh did he laugh in the morning when you were too sore to get up.

X = X-Ray (Let’s see what’s going on in those pants)

Look at the other Deku one.

Y = Yearning (How high is their sex drive?)

High as fuck.

Z = ZZZ (… how quickly they fall asleep afterwards) 

He doesn't pass out right after. In fact he is hyper for an hour.

Anyone else noticing that Author~Chan is getting more detailed?~ just me?