[ s i x ]

s i x
t h e  s t u d y  d a t e

          She saw Scott's figure walking through the bus so she tensed the bow, pointing at him

She saw Scott's figure walking through the bus so she tensed the bow, pointing at him. She counted to three, but when she was on the two she was interrupted by the sound of the horn of Stiles's jeep, and the lights of the police car coming right at them.

She let go off the arrow, which arrived next to Scott almost killing him, landing on the side of the bus's door. They both connected eyes before they started running towards the gate.

She climbed and jump the same way she did before while Scott took impulse by getting up a car and jumping it.

They both got in the jeep, Amelia on the back and Scott shotgun. She quickly gave Stiles's his keys and they left the driveway as fast as they could.

"Did it work? Did you remember!?" Stiles asked and Amelia looked at Scott.

"Yeah, I was there last night," he told them. "And the blood, a lot of it was mine."

"So you did attack him?" Asked Amelia, but Scott answered quickly.

"No," he said, "I saw glowing eyes in the bus, but they weren't mine. It was Derek."

She raised her eyebrows. Scott seemed to be telling the truth.

"What about the driver?" Asked Stiles.

"I think I was actually trying to protect him," replied Scott. "And what is Amelia doing here?"

"She's trying to kill you." The girl nodded, making Scott raise his eyebrows. "Wait, why would Derek help you remember that he attacked the driver!?"

"That's what I don't get!" Exclaimed Scott.

"It's gotta be a pack thing," assumed Stiles.

"What do you mean?"

"Like kill together, stay together sort of thing?" Asked Amelia and Stiles nodded. "Makes sense, I guess."

"Because ripping someone's throat out is a real bonding experience?" Amelia almost laughed at Scott's sarcasm.

"Yeah, but you didn't do it, which means you're not a killer."

"And the pact stays intact," added Amelia. "Sorry I tried to shoot an arrow across your head."

"It's fine, just don't do it again," said the werewolf, trying to control his breath.