[ s e v e n ]

s e v e n
p r o t e c t i n g  d e r e k  h a l e

AMELIA WAS PATROLLING WHEN SHE SAW DEREK GETTING SHOT

She promised Scott that she would get the Alpha, and she was following him, but so was Derek.

Derek had told Scott about him, about what he wanted, about what he did to the bus driver. When Scott told her, she promised Scott she would shoot him if she had the chance, and now she was looking for one.

She saw as a woman got out of the car with a gun and shot the werewolf as he jumped from roof to roof, immediately jumping from her spot to stand in front of the werewolf.

"Derek?" She whispered as he saw the man on the ground.

"Amelia," he mumbled in pain. The girl looked to her left, seeing a car pulling over the shooter's car.

"Argent," she said to herself before hiding behind a box, looking at the man and the woman.

"Get in," said Chris Argent.

"Not even 'Hello, nice to see you?'" Said the woman. So they know each other.

"Amelia," whispered Derek but she shushed him.

"You'll heal, now shut up," she said before looking at the hunters again.

"All I have at the moment is 'Please put the assault rifle away before someone notices.'," said Argent. "We are in Sealgair territory."

"That's the brother I love," she mumbled. "Sealgair? They are here? In Beacon Hills?" The man nodded. "How charming. Chris, there were two of them."

"The Alpha?"

"I don't know. But one of them tried to kill me," let him know the woman.

"One of them is gonna lead us to the other. He can't do that if he's dead."

Amelia looked at Derek. "You aren't the Alpha?"

"Do I look like an Alpha to you?"

"Not much," she replied before looking at the hunters again.

"Well, I can't help kill either of them if one of them kills me first," defended the woman.

"Amelia," called Derek. "They fear you. Ask them how long will it take..." He was in clear pain.

"How long will it take what?"

"The bullet," pointed Derek to his arm. "Please."

The girl rolled her eyes before shooting an arrow in between the two hunters, landing in the middle of them. She gained their attention.

"Sealgair..." said Argent, "we are just leaving."

"She's a kid!" Exclaimed the woman.