[ n i n e t e e n ]

n i n e t e e n
a l l i s o n

"DUDE, WE HAVE A HUGE PROBLEM

"DUDE, WE HAVE A HUGE PROBLEM." was the thing Stiles said as he entered the locker room.

"Trust me, I know."

"No, you don't..." Scott looked at Stiles strangely before following him towards the parking lot. "Derek's uncle is the Alpha."

"No kidding," mumbled Scott as he followed his best friend. "Well, did you know that Derek is on his side?"

Stiles turned around to look at Scott abruptly, not believing what he just told him. Amelia wasn't going to be thrilled about that information.

The hazel-eyed boy opened the passenger's seat door, showing the werewolf their problem.

Amelia was sitting there, weak as ever, with her eyes closed. She was healing so slowly that her reaction was more human than supernatural.

"Peter did this," said Stiles, making Scott raise his eyebrows. "I think we need to get her to your mom."

"No," argued Amelia weakly, "we need to go to the hospital and... and get Derek. Peter... Peter's gonna kill him."

"Derek's fine, Amy," told her Scott. He was the one that started calling her that way so many years ago, and she was starting to like that nickname again. "We need to get you home."

"No," the girl denied again. "My dad... my dad will kill me."

Scott raised his eyebrows before looking over to Stiles, who shrugged.

"It's a long story..."

Scott exhaled before looking at the girl again. She was in so much pain, and it was his fault. She was only trying to protect him.

"Take her to my place," said Scott to Stiles. "She'll be fine. She's healing. It's just going to take a little while."

Stiles nodded before getting on the driver's seat, looking at Amelia again.

She'll be fine in the morning, he knew that.

• • •

"She's fine," insisted Scott to Stiles the next morning when he arrived to his house. "She slept in my bed the whole night while I slept on the floor. She found that ironic and called me dog a few times, so she's back in her normal sense."

"What about her wounds?" Asked Stiles. "Did they heal?"

When Scott opened the door to his room, waiting to see Amelia laying on his bed sleeping, she noticed that that wasn't the case.