[ t w e n t y ]

t w e n t y
t r u e  c o l o r s

t w e n t yt r u e  c o l o r s

"WE NEED TO TALK."

Amelia tossed aside the her bag and turned around to look at her dad. She knew coming home was a bad idea. She just knew it.

"What's up?" She said before sitting on her bed, raising her eyebrows.

Her dad grabbed her chair, sitting in front of her. He was serious, more like... worried.

"Sealgairs travel to the shadows," he started, "we are silent, we don't make much noise. We work together to remain hidden." He took a deep breath. "You, on the other hand, you work alone."

"I've been dealing with the Argents—"

"No more lies, Amelia," his dad whisper. "I can smell it from here."

The girl looked down to the shirt she was wearing. It was one of Scott's old shirt that he lent him after she took a shower at his place.

He knew.

"You know who the werewolves are..." he murmured. "Tell me."

"Peter Hale," she replied quickly. "He's the one you have to kill. He's the one that has been killing the people—"

"And the beta?" Asked her dad again, making her dry swallow.

How was she terrified of her own father?

"Amelia... tell me. I know you know him, I saw you talking to him the night of the full moon."

Amelia looked at her dad for a few seconds before realizing it.

"You," she murmured, trying not to cry. "You were the one who shot the arrow at me."

"Amelia... tell me who the beta is."

"I can't—" she whispered. "Please, dad—" she started to sob as her father stood up from the chair, walking towards her slowly.

He inched over in front of her, grabbing her by the wrists with so much pressure that it frightened her.

"The Argents kidnapped Derek Hale today, so you haven't been getting rid of them," let her know her father. "You've been lying to me... now tell me... who is the beta you are protecting?"

"Dad, you're hurting me—"

"It will heal."

He was so angry, so serious, so upset. He was so pissed...

She saw as his eyes turned purple, and she knew it was time to start running.

"Tell me."

"No."

The girl kicked him down before getting out of the bed, grabbing her bag and her arrows. His dad was quick to stand up, cleaning the blood from his nose before looking at her.