[ t e n ]

t e n
t r u s t

"HEY, IT'S ME AGAIN," Kate played the voicemail, Stiles voice being the only thing filling the Hale house

"HEY, IT'S ME AGAIN," Kate played the voicemail, Stiles voice being the only thing filling the Hale house. "Look I found something and I don't know what to do, okay? So if either you or Scott could answer your phone right now, that'd be great, or else, I'll kill you. Do you understand me, Amelia? I'll kill you... thinking about it twice, I have no chance at killing you since you'll probably kill me first but you get my point! Goodbye!"

"Your boyfriend seems intense," commented Kate.

"Shut up..."

Amelia was on the ground, her back on one of the pieces of furniture Derek had. She was hurt from dealing with Kate hand-on-hand, but she seemed perfectly fine, electrocuting Derek once in a while.

"900,000 volts," she said, looking at the weapon with blue lights coming from it.

It wasn't fair, Amelia only had like two bows and a dagger.

A dagger...

"You never were good with electricity, were you?" This stupid little games she was playing were getting a bit tiring. "Or fire," she said before chuckling. "Which is why I'm gonna let you in on a little secret. And, well, maybe we can help each other out."

The woman sat in front of Derek as he panted. Amelia wanted to help him, but she was wounded. She couldn't stand up.

She only had to reach her dagger.

"Yes, your sister was severed into pieces and used as bait to try to catch you." She clicked her tongue. "Unpleasant, and frankly, a little too Texas Chainsaw Massacre for my taste, but quite true. Now, here's the part that might really kick you in your balls... we didn't kill her."

Amelia looked at her in confusion. Derek had told them that he found his sister that way, that she was kidnapped by the Argents. If they didn't do it, then who did?

"You think I'm lying?" Kate asked.

"Wouldn't be the first time..."

Oh, ew, they had something, she said in her head. And there he was, making Scott feel bad for dating a hunter.

Maybe that was the reason he was making him feel bad and trying him to stop going out with Allison... he was once Scott.

That's just too Shakespeare for Amelia's taste.

"Sweetie," said Kate, approaching him. "Well, why don't you just listen to my heart and tell me if I am."

Amelia slowly grabbed the dagger inside her boot, and waited for her chance to throw it at the hunter.

"We... didn't..." She was leaning in towards him... "kill... your sister."

The last she said in a whisper against his ear. She looked away. Every part of that woman made her upset.