[ f o r t y t h r e e ]

f o r t y  t h r e e
k a n i m a m a s t e r

f o r t y  t h r e e k a n i m a  m a s t e r

"SO THIS KID'S THE KILLER?"

After Scott told Amelia and Stiles what he saw outside the party, which was Matt standing there with the Kanima at his feet, they drove towards Stiles house to tell the sheriff.

She was still uncertain. Not about Matt, but about Derek. She felt something, like if he was losing powers or strength, and she felt like if something else was growing in its place, making her nervous.

"Dad, come on," insisted her boyfriend as he stood up. "Everybody knows that the police look for ways to connect victims in a murder, okay? So, all you have to do is, like, look through their transcripts and figure out which class they all had in common."

Amelia was still trying to figure out why Matt wanted to kill the swim team of 2006, because it did not make sense in reality. It was weird and strange, and Amelia couldn't understand it. He was also a stalker so did any of that had to do with anything of this.

"Yeah, except for the fact that the rave promoter, Kara, wasn't in Harris's class," the sheriff told his son.

"Alright, okay, you're right, sorry. Then I guess they dropped the charges against him?"

The Sheriff pointed at his son with his index finger. "No, you know what? They're not dropping the charges. But that doesn't prove anything."

Stiles was getting upset with his father. Amelia figured that it would be a lot easier if they could just tell them about the supernatural and that way he could figure out everything, yet they didn't.

"Amelia, Scott, do you believe this?"

Well she did, but she did not have prove enough that wasn't supernatural.

"It's really hard to explain how we know this, but you just gotta trust us. We know it's Matt," Scott told the sheriff and Amelia nodded, agreeing with the werewolf.

The girl looked back to her phone, seeing the two second call she had with Derek that night. He was asking for her help but she was too busy to even care. Now, he could be in danger.

She would never forgive herself if Derek was in danger. Ever.

"He took Harris's car," added Stiles. "Look, he knew that if a cop found tire tracks at one of the murders, and that if enough of the victims were in Harris's class, that they'd arrest him."

"Alright fine," intervened the sheriff, looking at his son. "I'll slow the remote possibility but give me a motive. I mean, why would this kid want most of the 2006 swim team and its coach dead?"

Well, that was an excellent question that neither of the three had the answer for.

"Isn't it obvious!?" Snapped Stiles surprising Scott and Amelia. "Our swim team sucks! They haven't won in, like, six years... Okay, we don't have a motive yet." Amelia rolled her eyes before crossing her arms in front of her chest. "I mean, come on, does Harris?"