[ t w e n t y t w o ]

t w e n t y  t w o
w a n t  y o u  s a f e

t w e n t y  t w ow a n t  y o u  s a f e

AMELIA HAD A LITTLE SECRET.

She had place a GPS on Allison's bracelet, the one she gave her. She never used it though, since she was never with Scott and that was the main reason she gave her the thing in the first place. To watch out for Scott.

Now, it was the first time she used it, as followed the red dot towards the back of the school where they park the buses. With bow in hand, she got out, and watched everything.

She watched as the Argents trapped Scott in between the two buses with their cars before they accelerated, with the mission of killing him.

She saw as the guy jumped in the air, landing perfectly fine in both of the hoods.

Amelia saw as Scott turned into his werewolf form, and she knew Allison was watching.

"Oh crap," she whispered before jumping onto the silver car, making Scott look at her. "Scott run!"

The werewolf listened to her as he took impulse and jumped on top of the school bus. The girl placed an arrow on her bow before aiming towards Argent's windshield, letting go off the string and it breaking into pieces as soon as the tip hit the glass.

"Amelia don't!" She heard Allison yell.

She heard a scream of pain, and before Allison's dad could shoot at her, she got off the car and run into the woods, following the sound Scott was making.

Everything was a mess. Everything was wrong.

Allison knew, Allison's father knew, there was only a matter of time until her father knew.

She was running through the woods desperately with no clue of where she was going, only following her instincts.

Only a few minutes ago the only she cares about was if Stiles was going to ask her to be his girlfriend.

Now, she was running through the woods in the middle of the night, trying to find a heartbroken werewolf while wearing a gala dress.

When she found him, he was crying on the ground, his jacket nowhere to be seen. The girl fell next to him, making him flinch before looking at her.

"She knows," he whimpered and she nodded. "She's gonna hate me now."

She didn't know what to say, which made Scott look up to her.

"This is the moment when you say she won't hate me and that she will understand." The girl looked at him for a few seconds. "Amelia..."

"Give her time," she whispered.

• • •

They were at the animal clinic. Amelia didn't comment about the GPS on Allison, she figured it was better to keep that information to herself for now.