[ t w e n t y f i v e ]

t w e n t y  f i v e
a f t e r  t h a t  n i g h t

AMELIA HAS NEVER BEEN MORE ALERT IN HER ENTIRE LIFE

After she found that threatening hanging in that tree, she hasn't been the same.

People were coming for her. She didn't know when, she didn't know how. But they were coming.

Things had changed since the Alpha died. Or so she thought.

Honestly, the only big change she could find worth mentioning was that Scott cut his hair.

Oh, and that Derek was an Alpha, that Allison's dad prohibited her from seeing Scott, that Amelia's whole family, except for her sister, was M.I.A., that she and Stiles were dating, officially, that Lydia was still on the hospital with no idea about what she was and that a whole family of supernatural hunters were after her.

Other than that, Scott's haircut is the biggest change.

She placed another arrow on the bow before lifting it up as she tensed the string, noticing that in her aim there was no longer a tree, but Derek Hale standing there.

"Give me one good reason to not let go of the arrow," she asked him.

"I'm your friend?" He said doubtful, but she shook her head. "I brought you food."

The girl put down the weapon as the Alpha threw at her the paper bag, Amelia grabbing it. She looked inside, noticing a burger, some fries and a green apple.

"What's the apple for?"

"To keep you healthy..." he replied as she looked up. "So you can join my pack."

The girl put the food down, looking at the werewolf. While Scott and Stiles thought Derek was simply missing, the guy had been appearing to the girl a few times when she's alone, always insisting the same.

Asking her to join his pack.

"You betrayed my trust." The guy opened his mouth, beginning to stammer.

"I... technically I didn't," he said. "I did tell you I was going to kill the Alpha."

"You didn't say it was for you to be Alpha yourself," she clarified. "You used me and Scott for your own selfish reasons."

"Amelia, we've had this conversation several times. I do not regret what I did."

"Then, I still don't want to be part of your pack."

The girl looked down at the paper bag again, taking a french fry from it and eating it before looking at Derek again.

"Amelia," he called her. "You are the only one in this town that I trust..."

"Too bad. You should have added ketchup," mentioned the girl. "Get your own pack, Derek. Migrate, visit other towns. I have enough problems on my own to deal with your abandonment issues."