[ f o r t y n i n e ]

f o r t y n i n e
c l o s u r e

STILES TOSSED AMELIA'S PHONE TOWARDS THE BED

"Stiles..."

"No!" He exclaimed. It was the first time he had ever denied her something, or even raise his voice a bit. "We're staying here, you and I..."

"I have to help them, Stiles, you know that."

Stiles shook his head. "See, that's the problem. You go around there, with your bow and your arrows, protecting people that don't do anything else but betray you and take advantage of your goodwill. You don't care about getting hurt. But you know how I'll feel? I'll be devastated."

Amelia looked away. She had never seen Stiles like this. She thought it had to do something with him getting hurt but she had to go. She had to call Lizzie so she could bring Lydia. She had to protect Scott.

"And if you die, Amelia Sealgair," Stiles continued, "I will literally go out of my freakin' mind. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me and if I lose you when I just got you I'm gonna go insane. You see, death doesn't happen to you, Amelia, death happens to everyone around you. To all the people left standing at your funeral, trying to figure out how they're gonna live the rest of their lives now without you in it, huh?" Amelia looked towards the bed where her phone was. "And look at my face, huh?"

Amelia stepped back when he stepped forwards, pointing at the wounds up in his face.

"Come on, you actually think this was meant to hurt me!?"

He quickly stood up there, realizing what he just said before giving a few steps backwards, looking at her as she stood there in silence.

"I'm so sorry," he told her in a whisper as she proceeded to grab the phone of the bed before looking at him. "Ames, I..."

"It's okay," she told him as she grabbed her bow and arrows, before looking at him. "I'll do it myself."

"No..." Stiles stopped her. "I just... I don't want to see you hurt, Ames... I love you..."

Amelia stared at him for a few seconds, looking at Stiles with a tiny smile.

"I love you too," she said before turning around, walking towards the door slowly before looking at him one more time. "The game..." she started saying, making him raise his eyebrows. "You were great out there, Stiles... You were amazing..."

Stiles looked at her softly before she turned around, walking away as she wiped a tear from her cheek.

"Wait!" Stiles exclaims, appearing behind her. "I'll go with you..."