[ f o r t y f o u r ]

f o r t y  f o u r
g u n p o i n t

SCOTT AND AMELIA WERE WATCHING AS MATT WAS FORCING STILES TO HANDCUFF MR

SCOTT AND AMELIA WERE WATCHING AS MATT WAS FORCING STILES TO HANDCUFF MR. STILINSKI. Matt had grabbed the girl's bag before, and had tossed the bow and her arrows aside of the room, making sure she wouldn't use them.

He pushed the three teenagers outside the cell room towards the hallways, and as they were walking, they noticed in one of the aisles there were three officers dead, and blood everywhere.

Jackson was here too.

"Wait, are you gonna kill everyone in here?" Asked Scott panicking while Amelia held on tight to Stiles.

"No, that's what Jackson's for," Matt replied. "I just think about killing them, and he does it."

Amelia felt as Matt pushed them so they would keep walking. She couldn't fight him. If he shot her, she wouldn't even be able to protect Scott and Stiles.

Nothing wrong could happen to Stiles. Nothing.

Matt sat down Amelia in a chair at the Sheriff's office, placing the gun right behind her head.

"Delete everything... or I blow her head off."

Stiles and Scott proceeded to destroy all the evidence that involved Matt in the murders while the guy proceeded to place the tip of the gun right behind Amelia's head, touching her skin.

She connected eyes with her boyfriend as he proceeded to delete everything from the computer, while Scott threw everything in the crusher machine.

"Deleted." Stiles let the guy know. "We're good here, right? Just let... let Amelia go and let my dad go, and we'll go. You continue on the whole vengeance thing. Enjoy the Kanima."

They saw the lights of a vehicle parked outside the station, and Amelia begged for it to be Derek.

"Sounds like your mom's here, McCall."

"Matt, don't do this," begged Scott as Matt proceeded to place the gun right next to Amelia's neck, pushing her hair aside. "When she comes to the door, I'll just tell her to leave."

Stiles was serious, looking at his girlfriend, just mouthing I'm sorry several times.

"It's okay," she mouthed, smiling a bit.

"I'll tell her we didn't fin anything. Please, Matt."

They heard the door of the station opening and Matt made Amelia stand up from the chair, pressing the gun against her low back and grabbing her by the arm.

"If you don't move," he started saying before chuckling, "now, I'm gonna kill Amelia first, then Stiles, and then your mom."

Scott and Stiles went first, Amelia still with the gun pressed against her behind them.