[ t h i r t y f i v e ]

t h i r t y  f i v e
c l u b b i n g

THEY WERE INSIDE STILES'S JEEP, FOLLOWING DEREK WHO WAS FOLLOWING JACKSON

"Am I the only one who thinks we had enough action for the rest of our lives?" Asked Amelia, and she took their silence as a yes. "I just I still can't believe it's him."

No one could. They just... go with it.

Stiles parked, noticing that he couldn't pass with the jeep any longer.

"What now?"

But Scott was already outside, running with his hands and feet towards where Derek and Jackson in his Kanima version went.

"Are you gonna follow him?" Stiles asked but she shook her head. "Amelia Sealgair missing the opportunity of going hunting and using her tranquilizer arrow? Are my eyes tricking my mind?"

Amelia chuckled before approaching her boyfriend, kissing him softly on the lips before looking in front again, smiling.

"I was just thinking..." she said before looking at him... "about this thing that Lizzie asked me."

"What thing?" Stiles asked her and she chuckled.

"She asked me if we love each other."

The tension could be cut with a knife. Amelia regretted saying anything, as if what she said was wrong.

But it wasn't... she just felt like it was.

For a few minutes they remained in silence, and she figured that neither of them was ready to say the words. I mean, they've been dating for a little longer than two months, and she just made everything uncomfortable.

"Something's wrong."

"What? No!" Defended Stiles. "Nothing's wrong, everything's fine. Please don't break up with me."

"I meant with Scott! Let's go!"

After a few minutes walking in complete silence, they found the werewolf watching over the door of a nightclub, and they decided to approach him.

As soon as Stiles touched his back, Scott jumped, being scared by the guy.

"Wait, wait, sorry. I'm sorry," started apologizing Stiles to his best friend.

"Did you see where it went?" Amelia asked the werewolf referring to Jackson... or the kanima, right.

"I lost him," admitted Scott as he breathed out. "Can you smell him?"

"No, I don't think so," she told Scott. "Wait... what? You couldn't catch a scent either?"

She blamed it on the chloride of the pool the other night, getting in her smelling abilities. But, why Scott didn't catch a scent? That didn't make sense.