[ t w e n t y s e v e n ]

t w e n t y s e v e n
i s a a c

SHE RECEIVED A TEXT FROM STILES AS SHE WALKED TO THE ENTRANCE OF THE SCHOOL

STILES
Scott swears there's another werewolf

STILES
let me know if you smell him or something

That was the thing. If she could smell anything at all she would let her boyfriend know. Instead, she couldn't because... her powers were acting a little off.

Her last bit of hope was with the full moon being so close. She figured that her powers would activate and she would win laser vision through her eyes or something, but nothing.

She was about to tell Stiles the other night about Derek appearing, and her powers doing weird stuff, but she didn't. She blamed it on Lydia suddenly bursting in, but in reality it was because she was being a coward.

She just wanted her powers back, completely, not the sparkly spark she has left only enough to make her eyes shine like an UV light.

"Hey," she heard someone call her and she looked up from her phone.

"Hey, Isaac," she greeted him. "You look different."

"I feel different," he admitted before chuckling, making her smile. It was rare to see Isaac smile, and she liked it.

"What's up?" She asked him as they both entered the school. He looked taller, or maybe it was because he wasn't trying to hide anymore.

Isaac smiled at her, nervously. "I just wanted to ask you could help me out in chemistry a bit. I was trying yesterday to do the assignment Harris gave us, and I completely failed." Amelia chuckled. "I kinda have a... D."

"Well, Isaac, I don't know if you remember, but at the pop quiz I wasn't being all Dalton myself," she joked, making him chuckle. Amelia approached her locker before opening it, him leaning against them.

"I think we can help each other." Amelia looked at him smiling before looking back at her locker.

"Look, I have a lot of stuff to do, so it would have to be in free period. I have work, my sister, a boyfriend to attend—"

"You have a boyfriend," Isaac interrupted her and she nodded. "He didn't say anything about a boyfriend," the last he whispered to himself.

"What was that?" She asked him and he shook his head.

"That if I, by any chance, know him," he said quickly and she nodded.