Chapter 51 - The Party Of The Year (Outro)

MJ's POV:

"I just wanna show you how much you're loved" Rihanna breathes in my face, closing her eyes as she leans in for a kiss.

I press my lips together and look down at her lips; my heart starts racing.

This is wrong, I dont even have feelings for her like that. I want my baby.

I move my head back, "nah. I'm not feeling this."

Rihanna's eyes fly open, "why?"

Then out of nowhere, I hear Beyonce's voice - "MJ?"

I turn my head so fast, almost breaking my neck, "Baby!"

"The fuck's going on?" she asks calmly.

I throw Rihanna's hands off my face and slowly walk toward Beyonce, "aint nothing going on. We was just talking."

She turns hood real quick, "talking with your faces almost touching like y'all bout to share a passionate kiss? Talking with her hands stroking your face like it's muthafuckin valentines day up in this bitch?"

"Wait," the person beside her butts in, "Bey, you a dike now?"

"Be quiet, Chris!"

Him?!😡 Why's he here?

My face drops; I've just realized Beyonce's ex is standing next to her, casually rolling a blunt, "why you got your ex with you tho?"

"Dont you dare try to flip it! What the fuck was you and Ri-tard bout to do before I came out here?"

Rihanna walks over, "FUCK YOU! No basic ass bitch is calling me retard, you hear?"

"I just did so watchu gone do, hoe?" Beyonce starts taking off her dangly earrings, "try me!"

"You just trippin over me and MJ's bond" Rihanna argues back from behind me, "come here so I can smack the jealousy out of you."

"Shut the fuck up, Ri!" I look over my shoulder.

"Bitch, I wish you would!" Beyonce puts her jewelry in her handbag and tries to give it to Chris to hold but he refuses and holds her back as she tries to come at Rihanna, "let it go, let it go."

"YO, TAKE YOUR HANDS OFF MY GIRL!" I roar at him; he responds with a cocky smirk as he pulls Beyonce even closer to him; she reacts violently and fights him off until he releases her.

"I'm right here hoe!" Rihanna throws her hands up in the air.

"I SWEAR TO GOD, RI, IF YOU DONT SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I shout; I'm so irritated by both her and this nigga; they dont need to be here, this is between me and the girl I wanna marry.

"You know what, bitch? MJ is all yours" Beyonce says calmly and slightly out of breath, "the sneaky piece of shit aint even worth fighting over. I'm done."

"Beyonce!" I run after her as she speed walks back inside, "baby, we can talk it out. Just let me go get the keys off Mike so I can drive us back to the hotel, ok?"

"I'ma need me a jet, right about now" she says with folded arms and a mean ass walk; I've never seen a woman walk so fast in heels; I'm struggling to keep up, "I'ma beg daddy to take me back and tell him I was possessed by the devil when I told him I was gay!"

"Aw dont be like that. Baby, please. I can explain, jus_"

"Dont fucking call me baby, dont fucking talk to me..."

I catch up to her and grab her shoulder, "baby?"

"...and ugh dont fucking touch me!" she moves away from me, making us walk along the private dining hall far apart from eachother like one of us has a contageous disease; she beats me to the main lounge entrance and quickly disappears inside the party.

I chase after her like I'm trying to catch a flying kite, "baby!"

Michael's POV:

I'm in my own little world as I stare into space and slowly sip on my champagne at the VIP lounge; everyone else in here is either dancing, making out or laughing and chatting it up while I'm just sitting here still thinking about earlier....

Man, sex with Rihanna was everything. It felt good to finally give it to her after lusting for her all these years. Damn, I want another round. No Mike, get these thoughts out your head. You dont want that.

I sigh; a part of me regrets having sex with my sister's ex but a bigger part of me will always resent MJ for always getting the better looking girls when I'm the one who's the superstar.

"Hey, Michael, I dont mean to impose but can you please drop me off to the Montage? Your sister wants to use your car to drive me back there but I dont wanna go with her so could you just take me instead?"

I snap out of my deep thinking, blink and look up at the beautiful new member of BG4; she's standing with her hands on her hips, looking pissed off and breathing heavily; judging by what she's just said, I'm guessing she's one of MJ's hoes and just got played.

"I took a taxi here" she continues, "the driver kept hitting on me. I dont think I'm dressed for a taxi, I_"

"It's cool, I gotchu. Where's MJ?"

"I'm right here" the ultimate player appears behind her, looking frustrated, "I need your car real quick."

"Naw, you aint gonna return it on time. I know how you stay" I get up from my seat, "plus, she just asked me for a ride back and said she dont wanna ride with you, so you gonna have to get your chauffeur to dri_"

"MJ, I dont want you to come back to the hotel with me! Stay here! You was having so much fun anyway!"

"No I wasnt! Baby, please. Let's talk."

"Aint nothing to talk about, STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME!"

"STOP YELLING AND CAUSING A SCENE!"

At this point, the whole VIP lounge is watching the drama and so am I; I'm also watching how FINE Jacuzzi Kiss looks with all that sass and attitude, I cant help it.

"YOU'RE THE ONE CAUSING A SCENE, JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!" she yells.

"NO, I'M NOT GONE LEAVE YOU! I'MA SEE YOU AT THE MONTAGE AND WE GONE TALK THIS OUT!"

"What the hell is going on?" Nicki speaks up, "y'all, we cant have this in the group. This is like Rihanna all over again!"

"Bitch, do I look like muthafuckin Rihanna to you?" she's so feisty.

Nicki puts her hand over her heart and gasps dramatically, "Beyonce, hunni, that's not how you talk to your leader."

"Ugh, you know what? Fuck the Montage. I aint going back there. Not until I've cooled down" Beyonce turns her back to everyone, "I'm so mad right now, oh my God."

"So whatchu wanna do?" I ask her, "I'm not gonna have you and MJ screaming at eachother and fucking up the party for everyone."

She turns back and looks into my eyes desperately, "just take me somewhere else, please. Another hotel or something."

"Aite" I turn to MJ, "I'll be back. I'ma make sure she's safe. Dont worry, calm down and enjoy yourself."

MJ blows air out her mouth, blinks away her tears and looks up at the ceiling like she's asking for strength; this lets me know she's serious about this Beyonce girl; as a matter of fact, this is the second time I've seen her get emotional over her, the last time was in the jacuzzi last year - when Beyonce gave me that thrilling kiss.

I kiss my girlfriend goodbye and explain to her that I'll be back; she asks me where I'm going...

Back to mine.

"Um, I'ma see if I can get her a Bed & Breakfast accomodation."

"Ok, baby."

(A/N vote vote vote! And comment what you'd like to see happen next! I need the motivation guys!😘😘😘)