Chapter 46 - Drugs With The Pretty Ones

Rihanna's POV:

"Welp, I'm gonna leave you kids to mingle" Joseph says to us; he snorts some coke for the last time then heads out, "I'll see you at the party tomorrow!"

"What party?" I ask the boys as soon as Joseph leaves.

Chris' fine ass replies, "we having a PBA reunion party in Hollywood."

"To announce the return of music's prettiest bad boys. Ha haaa!" Tyga adds, passing a blunt to Chris.

"Only the flyest of the flyest are invited" Drake smirks.

"The most beautiful women" Trey eyes me up like I'm the finest lump of cocaine he's ever seen, "you think you qualify, Ri?"

Before I can stick a middle finger up, Chris laughs and licks his lips at me, "of course she qualifies, quit playin'. She's the most beautiful girl I've ever seen in my life. No lie."

"Thank you! Please let 'em know" I stick my tongue out at Trey who responds by grabbing his crotch and mouthing the words 'suck on this' (he loves doing that to me, I dont know why).

Michael, who's been too busy admiring his new nose all this time, finally puts down the vanity hand-mirror and looks over at Chris, "as beautiful as she may be, she's somebody elses property. She even has a tattoo that says it."

"I'm done with that cold-hearted arrogant bitch. I hate her. I wanted to talk to you about it in private."

Michael twists some of the short hairs falling over his forehead and gives himself a superman curl, "you dont hate her. You just hate how she treats you."

"You a dyke, ma?" Chris looks intrigued.

"I'm bi."

He bites his lip so hard and gives me this look....

Damn daddy😍

"I've always wanted to fuck two bitches at the same time then have both of them fuck eachother for my entertainment. This chic you talm bout, you think she'd be down?"

I burst out laughing, "trust me, you wouldnt want her involved...She'd probably fuck you!"

"She's hella sexy tho, I'd still bang" Drake nods his head at Chris.

"Can we not talk about Michaela like that, please" Michael rolls his big eyes, "that's my sister, ok?"

"Oh" Chris raises his eyebrows at him, learning something new.

I change the subject, not entirely ready to start talking about MJ, "so Mike, is it true what I've been reading in the papers lately? Have you and Miley broken up?"

Michael places his hand mirror on the table and uses it as a cutting surface as he breaks a lump of white powder with a razor blade, "no, it's a publicity stunt. She'll be at the party tomorrow."

"Thank God! Y'all are my favorite couple EVER!"

"We everybody's favorite couple."

"So am I invited to this thing or what?"

"We were gonna invite the baddies anyway" Michael sticks a straw up his nostril and chases a line of coke with it as he inhales.

I sigh and fold my arms, "Mike, I'm not even in the girl group no more."

He looks up in alarm, the white stuff all on his nose (I wonder if coke and rhinoplasty go together), "damn. Bad Gyal 4 needs to fix the fuck up. I mean it. Y'all aint taking shit seriously, this aint no joke."

"I know..."

"I'ma talk to MJ when I see her tomorrow. Oh, and of course you invited. You my sexy thug, dont ever forget."

"YAAAYYY!" I clap my hands like a little girl; as much as it's gonna hurt seeing MJ at this party looking FINE as hell (she always turns up the fine factor by 20% at parties), I can tell me and Chris got a little something developing by the looks we're giving eachother and also, hunni I LIVE for hollywood parties okaayyyy?

Turn upppp!!!!😁🎉💃💅💁

"Man, I'm so excited!" Chris takes a pull of his spliff and blows out some smoke, "I cant wait to meet all those celebrities and I cant wait to finally see this girl group, BG4. Our female equivalent right?"

"Never" Michael scoffs, "they dont work hard enough."

Everyone laughs, including myself.

"Aight everybody out, I wanna have my talk with Ri" he orders.