Chapter 53 - Storybook Romance

The Montage - MJ's POV:

I quietly follow Beyonce along the corridor as she speed walks to the room she's sharing with Nicki; she still has that diva attitude going on, swinging her hips from left to right with her arms folded; I know she wants me to read her body language and see how mad she is, but all I'm seeing is her big round booty in that figure-hugging dress and damn I just wanna do the freakiest things to her tonight.

"Thanks for walking me to my room, you can fuck right off now" Beyonce says, talking to the door; before she pushes it open, I grab her arm, "dont fucking touch me, MJ!"

Ignoring her completely, I forcefully pull her to my lips, catching her off guard; she gasps; I look into her eyes, "I love you."

"Bullshit" she replies in a breathless whisper; our lips almost touch and she starts breathing heavily.

I crash my lips into her mouth and kiss her aggressively; much to my delight, she kisses back like she has no choice and this sends my temperature through the roof; I slam her against the wall and roll up her dress as we kiss eachother desperately.

5 minutes later:

"God, I missed that big dick! Yes, daddy, FUCK ME!.....oooh yes, baby, dont you dare stop!" Beyonce moans on all fours as I pound her pussy from the back; we're on the bed and she's naked while I'm in my sports bra and boxer brief harness.

"Look at that asssss" my mouth drops open at the sight of her ass bouncing up in the air as I dick her down, "damn, baby, you got me so wet."

"Yeah?" Beyonce looks back at me, "is your pussy dripping?"

"Fuck yeah. Like rain" I reach for her hair and pull it as I beat up her wetness; her eyes roll back in response and she cries out with pleasure; I smirk, "what's all that shit you was talking earlier bout tearing my ass up? So you think you can fuck me, huh?"

"Yes I can!" she pants, "I'ma fuck you real good too!"

"Hell naw, you cant fuck me!" still pulling on her hair as I fuck her furiously, I smack both her ass cheeks as hard as I can, "you cant EVER fuck me coz I'm the daddy, you hear?"

"SHIT!!! Emjaaayyyy..."

"Yeah, that's right, say my name!" I stick my thumb in her anus and fuck both holes in perfect rhythm.

"Oh my God, you gone kill me tonight!"

"SAY MY FUCKING NAME, BITCH!"

"MJ! Em muthafuckin jay!"

"Yeeaaahhh, I like the sound of that" I pull my dick out of her and bury my face in her ass; Beyonce lets out the sexiest moan I've ever heard as I slowly lick up and down her pussy and ass; she rests the side of her face on the bed and arches her back for me; I stick my tongue in her pussy and fuck the shit out of her with it; she's moaning like crazy and gripping the sheets for dear life.

"Ohhh...ooh...I luh you too, baby..."

Two hours later:

We've just finished having the most amazing sex ever and daayummm, I'm so in love I dont know what the fuck to do about it. I just want Beyonce to put that ring on her finger and marry me already! But I know she's still very hurt about the whole Rihanna thing coz she's sitting on the other end of the bed, crying for no apparent reason.

"If it's what I think it is, baby please trust me, it's not worth crying about" I softly reassure her, "you're the only girl I'm in love with."

"How the fuck am I supposed to know if that's true?" she gets up and walks toward the bathroom, "it's gone take more than eating the booty like it's groceries."

I sigh, "you're just gonna have to trust me."

"Shut up and get me some food, I'm hungry" she enters the bathroom and slams the door shut.

Beyonce's POV:

It's 3am and I'm in the shower, thinking deeply about the soul-shaking sex I just had with MJ; That was the best sex we've ever had and I just feel so stupid allowing myself to fall even deeper in love with her; she got me feeling like putting that ring on my finger and screaming "YES, YES, YES I'll marry you!!!"....but I dont think she's ready to keep Rihanna out her life, so now my head is at war with my heart😔.

"Baby?" MJ's voice calls from outside the bathroom, "I just ordered us some grilled chicken taco pizzas with buffalo chicken wings and the Montage special dessert. It's cake with praline, créme brûlée and chocolate. Oh yeah, and they gone bring some Rosé too."

"That's great" I try to sound enthusiastic as the water washes away my tears, "I'll be out in a minute."

"Wait, I'ma join you in there. I just got naked."

My heart stops and I turn off the water; I need to make sure I heard right, "what did you say?"

"I said I'm naked and I'm coming in so we can get wet together."

"You're naked?"

"Yup, pussy out, tiddies hanging. Some whore shit."

OH MY FUCKING GOD😳😳😳😳

"This how comfortable you got me feeling" she adds with a cute chuckle, "but I'm still a lil shy tho. Just so you know. Aiiite?"

I cant believe I'm bout to see my baby like this! 🙈

I didnt expect this after she went all 'I'm the daddy' on me; I'm so excited, I know I wont be able to keep my hands off her; I wanna finger her SO BAD and show her who's boss; MJ needs some discipline and I know once I have my way with her, she gone learn to respect our love....and to stay away from lames like Rihanna; with my heart going wild, I take a deep breath then tell her, "ok, baby. Come on in."

Come to mama😈

(A/N keep them votes and comments coming!💋)