Chapter 31 - Texts Of Death

A year ago - Beyonce's text:

It's been two days, I cant believe you havent even called or texted me! You dnt know whether I'm dead or alive! You dnt know if my dad punished me or what the punishment was! Dnt fucking tell me you care! You dnt fucking care, u dnt careeee!!! I hate you.

Later that night - MJ's text:

U'll b alright, pls forgive me. Xx

Immediately after - Beyonce's text:

Is that it????? Are you fucking serious????? That's all you're gna say????? Do you want me to kill you????? I know where you live!!!!!

Next day - Beyonce's text:

I hope you get hit by a bus today.

A week later - Beyonce's text:

I still aint heard from you or your dad, I take it I've been dropped from the group. That's Cool. Have a nice life.

Later that night - Beyonce's text:

Oh, and just in case you give a shit, I'm ok. My dad just yelled his head off and said some stuff about how your dad is evil. So yeah, your dad's evil. I dont wanna be around evil people anyway!

5 minutes after - MJ's text:

I'm glad you're ok. Take care of yourself, beautiful. Xx

Right away - Beyonce's text:

Dont call me beautiful and treat me ugly! What the fuck is wrong with you????

Three days later - Beyonce's text:

I'm done. You can die. I really dont care. Fuck you.

A month later - Beyonce's text:

Wow here I am again. I dont know if you changed your number. I dont know if you're gonna wanna read this but I just need to get this off my chest. This is the last time I cry over you. These are the last tears I'll ever shed for what I thought we had. I cant believe a person could be so cruel. So cold-hearted. I really hated you but I dont anymore, I've released everything that was inside me. All the pain and resentment. I know you dont care but I just had to vent. And to let you know that I'm sleepless tonight, thinking about you on a wet pillow. Jesus will get me through this. Goodbye.