Chapter 56 - Good Gyal Gone Bad

Beyonce's POV:

I cant wait for me and MJ to be alone again; we can play our own game of Paranoia since I got all these questions I wanna ask her😡

"Ok so everybody sit on the floor and form a circle" Nicki says, getting us to play 'Spin The Bottle', "we gonna use this empty bottle right here. The rule of the game is if you spin it and you're single, you gotta kiss whoever it lands on. If you not single, then bae gets to decide whether you participate or nah."

"Before we begin, I just wanna introduce myself to both a y'all" the new girl says to me and MJ, "I go by Dej Loaf, I'm a 21 year old DJ and I'm cool peoples. I'm also single. Do y'all go together?"

"Yes, we're a couple" I reply.

Nicki shakes her head, "they been tryna keep it a secret coz we in a girlgroup together but you know what? NOBODY GIVES A FUCK ANYWAY! Is everyone playing?"

"Yessss!" "Let's do it!" they all reply.

I look at MJ to see what her response is; she's looking back at me as if to ask if I wanna play.

"I dont wanna play" she suddenly tells me, "but you can play tho. I kinda wanna see you kiss a fem."

"What if it lands on a stud?" I raise an eyebrow at her, in a provoking manner.

Her face drops, "then you know what to do. Dont fuck with me."

I look away with a naughty pout, "I'm not interested in any stud up in here anyway."

"I know you aint" MJ says, giving me a dirty look.

"Y'all be secretly liking dick and shit" I give Aaliyah an evil look then quickly turn to Nicki, "so who spins first?"

"I'll go" she smiles at all of us, "since I came up with the idea."

We all watch in excitement as Nicki furiously spins the bottle; it lands on me and everyone gasps.

OH MY GOD!😣

"YESSS! Leggo, this gone be hawt!" the stud called 'Siya' exclaims.

"Go get it, baby" MJ looks at me with dancing eyes, "and use your tongue!"

Putting my dislike for her aside, I look at Nicki as if to ask her if she's ready; she looks over at Ciara as if she's asking for permission.

"Fuck it," she responds, "y'all go crazy and eat eachother's faces off."

"YAAASSSSS!" Amber leans in as she watches me and Nicki move closer to eachother; my heart's beating fast but I dont know why coz it aint like I havent kissed a girl...

"Bring that mouth over here, gurl" Nicki growls at me as she bites her lip.

Hell naw you aint the dominant one here, OK?

I refuse to lean in, "no. You come get this."

As quick as a flash, Nicki sticks her tongue in my mouth and makes love to my throat with it; I close my eyes and try to take control of the situation by holding her chin in my hand and fighting back with my tongue; Nicki moans in my mouth and I moan back as if I'm showing her that whatever she can do, I can do better; the kiss lasts longer than I expected and I realize I'm actually really enjoying myself.

Ughh she can kiss!😈

Nicki's POV:

Damn, I'm wet😍

"OK that's enough!" Ciara interrupts, clearly threatened by the intensity of me and Beyonce's sleazy kiss; Beyonce pulls away and gives me this look like 'dont ever underestimate me, bitch' and I'm looking back at her like 'damn ok, I see you a baddie just like the rest of us.'

Hopefully we can keep up this new friendly vibe between us...😍

Beyonce's POV:

"Damn baby, that shit turned me on" MJ says to me as soon as I sit beside her again.

I roll my eyes and whisper, "it's coz you like Nicki, that's why."

"No, it's coz you just so bad now. You fearless. You def one of us now."

I smile to myself; she's right, I'm def fearless now, I feel like I've been through it all - I've come out as a lesbian, I've lost the only family I had left, I've even seen a gun in real life! Man, I'm a fuckin G right now😎

Bad Gyal Four for life!

Just then, my phone rings - it's the bestie, "Kelly, what's up sexy?"

She acts like I didnt just sound like a nigga trying to get into her panties, "BEY! HAVE YOU HEARD??? JESSE'S BODY HAS BEEN FOUND DEAD!!!"