Chapter 26 - Oh Yes/Oh No

Beyonce's POV:

I watch my bra float away in the water as MJ lifts me up and sits my ass on the panel; I quickly make myself useful by rolling down my panties and kicking them off with drama and sass - I'm not shy about being naked because MJ saw me in the shower this morning and the way she's looking at me right now is making me feel like the most beautiful creation in the world; I can see the hunger in her eyes.

"So, what do you wanna do to me?" I ask in my most seductive voice, as we stare madly at eachother.

MJ responds with a sexy pout as she places her hands on the panel, around my legs; with my legs between her arms, she pushes her weight up to my face; she smothers my mouth with caramel kisses and I return them into her mouth as I part my legs out of the way; I challenge her tongue as we kiss eachother aggressively in the cold rain.

"Mmmm" I exaggerate each moan that escapes my mouth, remembering how much it turned her on last night when we kissed in the bedroom; in reaction to my sexy moaning, MJ's breathing gets faster and heavier - I know it's time for us to finish where we left off; in addition, her kisses turn sloppy and she spills them on my chin and all down my neck as I tilt my head to the side for her; she explores my neck and trails soft wet kisses across my shoulder, sending chills down my spine; with my hands gripping the back of the panel, I watch as MJ's long tongue slithers down to my breast - my second most sensitive area; she slowly drops her weight back down without breaking the rhythm of her tongue.

Ooh get it😈

She slithers her tongue around my right breast while her fingers flick and tweak the nipple on my left breast; she flicks her tongue on my nipple then puts her whole mouth on it, passionately sucking on it while her hand caresses my left breast; I look down as her long tongue slowly circles my erect nipple; my clit starts throbbing, the sensation is too much; I hear myself moan like a whore as my eyes roll up to heaven; the pleasure increases as MJ pushes my breasts together and swings her tongue rapidly side to side from one nipple to the other.

"Mmmmm" I lick my lips, "I like that."

She takes her time with this trick, looking up at my facial expressions to see exactly what she's doing to me; my clit is throbbing painfully, I just want her to touch me there already!

She moves her mouth to my left breast as her fingers play with my right nipple; I start thrusting my hips, throwing my pussy at her so she can catch it; she aint tryna catch it though!

"Baby..." I moan, trying to place her hand on my wetness.

MJ pulls her hand away, "uh-uh."

I think she's trying to kill me; I cant take this! "baby, please."

She looks up at me as she sucks my swollen nipple, pulls away and smirks, "should I touch it?"

"Mmhmm" I frown and nod, spreading my legs wider; I feel like a child begging for candy.

Trailing sexy kisses down my chest, MJ lightly brushes her finger against my pulsating clit but quickly removes her hand again.

"Baby, you're killing me" I whimper; her fingers on the other hand are still going strong, they never left my nipple and it's sending vibrations directly to my pussy.

"How bad you want it?" she trails kisses all down my stomach.

"Mmm I want it bad, baby, stop teasing me" I'm breathless, "I want it more than anything in the world."

"Me too, beautiful, I want it just as bad" she places both hands on my gyrating hips and her tongue slithers down past my navel; my temperature goes up in the sky with God and his angels.