Chapter 44 - Coming Out The Closet part 2

Beyonce's POV:

I'm SO not ready to come out the closet😳.....I'm not even ready to come out the car!😖🙈

"It's so fucking dark, how can they see us?" I mumble, wishing the ground would open up and swallow me.

"Damnn....I'm getting these windows tinted asap" MJ says from behind me; I quickly rolled up my leggings and collapsed my butt onto MJ's lap the minute I locked eyes with daddy.

"BEYONCE!!!" daddy's thunderous voice shouts again, "COME OUTTA THERE!!!

"Who's that guy with him?" MJ asks as quietly as she can.

"That's Jesse" my voice trembles.

"Haha. He bout to look stupid as fuck, like them clowns on Cheaters" she giggles.

"This isnt funny, MJ."

"He better NOT touch my car."

"Oh God, here we go" I close my eyes.

"HEY!!!" Jesse slams his palm against the window aggressively, "BABY, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?? WHAT'S GOING ON??? WHO'S THIS???"

"BEYONCE, GET OUTTA THERE NOW!!!" daddy explodes.

MJ scoffs as Jesse bangs harder on the window, "this nigga prolly never even seen a Bugatti in his life and he over here showing it disrespect? Shiiidd, bow down to it, muhfucka! Baby, get off me so I can get out."

"No fighting please, please, please, baby" I slide over to the driver's seat, my hand over my mouth; I'm so scared for MJ.

"If he dont start nutn, it wont be nutn."

I watch in fear as MJ quickly gets out the car and slams the door shut; chewing my bottom lip nervously, I roll down the window so that the thumping of my heart wont drown out their voices.

MJ's POV:

"Yo, cant you keep your bummy hands off a rich nigga's ride! My shit aint nutn a play with, kid" I say, looking directly at dude; I look over his shoulder at Beyonce's dad, "hey, it's good to see you again, Mr Knowles."

"WE'VE MET?!" he responds angrily, eyeing me up with disgust.

"Yes, we have. A year ago, at_"

"Ah yesss" he gasps, "I remember you! You're the young man from the penthouse, arent you?"

I chuckle and scratch my head, "actually, Mr Knowles, I'm not a ma_"

"Y-you know him? Wha-what penthouse, Mr Knowles? What the hell is going on?"

This bitch ass nigga tho😩

"Did Joseph put you up to this? We had a deal! You was supposed to leave her alone!"

"I did. But we found eachother again, as if by fate, I bumped into her at yesterday's Gay Pride festival and_"

His eyes pop out, "my daughter was never at no goddamn Gay Pride festival!"

"There's a lot about your daughter you dont know, Mr Knowles. There are things she's been too scared to tell you, but if you just give her a chan_"

"MR KNOWLES, WHO IS THIS GUY???" dude grows red in the face with anger and frustration.

I happily explain to him, "I'm the one you spoke to on the phone earlier. Except, I'm not a gu_"

"SHE SAID SHE WAS AT A FRIEND'S BIRTHDAY PARTY! SO SHE LIED, DID SHE?" Beyonce's dad cuts me off; with his eyes on the car, he steps to the side so he can try to get a glimpse of her, "COME OUT HERE, YOU DISGRACE!!! COME OUT OR WE'LL KILL YOUR LITTLE BOYFRIEND!!!"