Chapter 9 - Face Your Demons

Chris' POV:

Shit! I know that's Beyonce texting me.

"Relax, Chris" Tinashe whispers, breaking away from our kiss, "you're too tense. I hope you're not having second thoughts about us."

I look down at her naked body; at just sixteen, Beyonce's little cousin has one of the biggest set of tits I ever seen; I lick my lips then look back at her face, "no, I want you."

"You can call me 'Beyonce' if it makes you feel better" she strokes the side of my face, "I'll pretend I'm a virgin and scream a little louder for you."

"You a lil baddie, you know that?" I feel my dick getting harder, "I want you, Tinashe. Not her."

With one leg wrapped around my thigh, Tinashe grabs my dick and sticks it inside her wetness without breaking eye contact, "show me how much you want me, Chris. I want you to fuck some confidence into me."

I throw her down so fast, the next thing I know I'm all up in her guts, rocking the hell out her bed; all I can think about is how good she feels, how much I want her and nothing else. Nobody else.

Go 'head and judge me all you want but dont act like you aint never done some foul shit in your life. Yes, YOU, whoever is reading this...own up, face your demons! Ok so I'm cheating on my girlfriend of five years. And ok, it's with her cousin - I'm not gonna lie, sometimes it makes me feel like shit. But then again, sometimes I get the feeling that Beyonce isnt as innocent as she makes out.....who knows, only time will tell. But until then, I'ma be out getting mines✌️

(A/N do you agree with Chris that Beyonce aint innocent? And is he right to say you've done some foul shxt too? Comments please!😘)