Chapter 48- The Build Up To The Party

Beyonce's POV:

Oooweeee I slept like a baby on that jet! Then I went back to sleep again inside the limo. I guess I was still asleep when we checked into the hotel; I had a dream MJ was carrying me into a big building saying, "baby wake up, we're here."

I'm still mad at you tho!😤

"What time is it?" I sit up in bed, as the morning sun pierces through the windows, almost blinding my eyes, "and what's this place called?"

"The Montage" Nicki replies with her back turned to me; she's sitting across the room, doing her make-up at a vanity dressing table with lights all around the mirror, "one of the most fabulous hotels in Beverly Hills. Just look around. 1920's Hollywood glamour, baby."

"Where's MJ?"

She sighs, "Beyonce, hunni, you're too attached to MJ. Now that you're back in the group you gotta learn to let go or else we'll kick you out like we did Rihanna."

I make a face at her; too bad she cant see it, "I thought it was her own decision to leave?"

"Whatever. MJ and Aaliyah are out shopping for tonight's party. I'm getting ready to do the same. You can come with me but only if you got money. I dont shop with broke bitches because it breaks my heart."

MJ's POV:

"So you just gone get this hoe the most expensive rang, huh?" Aaliyah shakes her head, as we step out of the jewellery store that afternoon, "have you even measured her finger?"

"First of all, Liyah, Beyonce's far from a hoe. And second, Ion need to measure it, I know my baby" I brag through my goofy grin, "she got the same size hands as Ri so I know it's the perfect fit. Remember when I got Ri that promise ring back in the day?"

"Oh yeah, I do! Damn, y'all were doing the most back then" Aaliyah chuckles as we make our way to the limo waiting for us, "what did Riri's ring represent anyway? Did you get her to promise to love you no matter how many times you fucked her over?"

I giggle, "naw it was to promise her that no matter how hard she tries, I'll never fall in love with her."

Aaliyah bursts out laughing, "playa assss!"

"You know I'm just messing" I stop giggling, "I was just young, I actually thought I loved her at the time. I promised to marry her one day. That's what the rings was about."

The chauffeur holds the door open for us and Aaliyah hops in, "hmm. Maybe you did love her once upon a time but just fell out of love real quick. I mean, as much as y'all would fight and break up, that shit lasted three whole years, bro."

Well I'll be damned💭...Liyah's got me questioning what I really felt for rihanna and shit👀

Beyonce's POV:

Um Nicki's bout to leave my ass at this place coz she wants to shop and I cant afford this 'rich brat' lifestyle. When u back?

I wait for a text back as I enter the impressive marble bathroom for a quick shower; Nicki's still in the mirror giggling loudly on the phone talm bout "I cant wait to see that pretty face tonight, Ciara. You know I'm taking you back to the hotel with me, right?"

MJ texts me back:

Oh hey baby, hope u slept well. I'm with liyah we just doing our thing, go head and shop with Nic, I put my credit card in your handbag. Get your hurr and nails did too😉. Xx

😁 Omg yaaayyy! Watch me stunt on Nicki's assss haha! 💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵...Aw I love you baybeeeee! I'm still gonna pretend I'm mad at you tho!😤

I text her back:

Oh ok. Cool. See u later.

"Nicki I'm getting ready, I wont be long so dont leave yet!"

***********************************

Chris' POV:

"Man, errbody's talkin about tonight" Tyga says, tapping the buttons on his phone.

"I'm finna go get a fresh cut. Who's rollin?" Drake looks around at us.

I been staying at this penthouse in Beverly Hills with three of my group mates - Trey, Drake and Tyga - for about a month now; it's been amazing, and I owe it all to my ex's cousin Tinashe who did some research on Joseph Jackson and found out he was holding auditions for male singers and rappers. Tinashe's plan was for me to become famous and for her to ride along and bask in the glory - but I dropped that bitch as soon as I got a call back from Joe! I'm the only star up in this muthafucka✌️

"I'm rolling" I reply, "I need a trim. Yo, that Rihanna chic will def be there tonight, right?"

"That girl never misses a party" Trey informs, lifting weights.

"Sweet" I rub my hands together.

Drake throws his jacket on, "aight let's go paint the town pretty, my nigg!"

***********************************

Michael's POV:

That damn cocaine...

"Thug?"

"Wass good, Mike?"

"Did we fuck last night?"

Rihanna lifts her head off my chest and looks up at me, squinting in one eye, "oh shit, is that your dick inside me?"

"Uh-huh."

"Then I guess we fucked last night."

I squeeze my eyes shut regretfully, "dont ever tell MJ, ok?"

"It aint her business anyway! I told you, I'm DONE with that bi_"

"DONT EVER! Tell my sister, Rihanna. I'll kill you."

"Alright, alright. Dang. I wont. Let's forget it happened."

"I dont even remember it."

"Neither do I. Now let's get up, get ready, go get lunch and then you can take me shopping. How does that sound?"

"I'm horny as shit."

She bites her lip, "damn, so am I."

***********************************

Later that day - Kelly's POV:

Chile, you better answer your damn phone!

Beyonce finally answers my call, "gworrlfraaan!"

"Hey, gurl, I thought you wasnt gonna answer. What you up to, you feeling a lil better?"

She sounds excited, "I'm shopping in west Hollywood, Kelly! This is so unreal. And I swear to God I just saw Angelina Jolie."

My mouth drops open, "oh my God! What the fuck?"

"Yeah, I'm in Bad Gyal Four now. The ugly one left. Oh snap louboutins, I gotta go, I'ma call you a lil later..."

"Bey, that's not fair, you know I been dying to talk to you. And who's the ugly one?"

"The one with the frankenstein forehead. Kelly, I'ma call you."

"BEY WAIT!!! It's important, ok? Tinashe was fucking around with Chris! That's why he broke up witchu. He was cheating on you with your cousin!"