Chapter 34 - L.O.V.E

Beyonce's POV:

Why are all these slow jams playing? And why is my head pounding? God, I hope I didnt get drunk....I really cant remember what happened last night🙈 I'm sure I had a panic attack though, when we got out the car....ok, maybe I passed out and Taylor dropped me back home.

I wake up, squinting in one eye, to see if I'm in my little bed; I'm not, I'm in somebody's super king-size bed, "what the...?"

Where am I? What happened to me?

Panicking, I throw the covers off my body and look down to check if I'm still in last night's outfit; I'm not, I'm in somebody's baggy ass Tupac t-shirt.

Since when did the thug life choose me?🙊

I sit up instantly and look around the large unfamiliar bedroom; I get another surprise when my eyes land on what's in the center; the light is dim but I can clearly see an illuminated Valentine's-themed table for two, surrounded by small scented candles placed all over the floor; amidst the candles is a large display of rose petals, forming the phrase "I'M SORRY" across the floor; the soft background music makes sense now - I'm being romanced, it seems......by my mystery kidnapper!

Aww this is SO sweet, I forgive you kidnapper, it's ok! ☺️.....but who are you? And why are you sorry? I'm so confused!

"Jesse?" I call my fiancé's name; I dont know what he would be apologizing for (or why he would own a Tupac t-shirt) but I dont know who else it could be. I may not recognize whose bedroom it is but it's so luxurious, it can definitely pass for a fancy hotel room, "JESSE!"

Where's my phone? God, please tell me I have my phone...

As I check under the pillows and feel around the bed for my lost phone, I notice my engagement ring is missing too; I gasp.

Shit! Jesse's calling off the engagement and he's sorry!

"JESSE?" I call out desperately; I start to get off the bed but stop when my headache kicks in again; with my hand on my head, I lay back down on the silk sheets and try hard to remember what happened last night.

Car ride...drink beer...arrive at festival...panic...

I try harder.

...panic and...dizzyness, spinning, crowd, colours, music, commotion, security guards....sexy person with shades on...😳oh my God I saw MJ last night! Fuck! Did she see me?Where's Kelly? I need my phone! I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED!!!😩

The door swings open and I sit up in alarm as MJ casually walks in holding a bottle of wine and two wine glasses in her hands; her hair's tied back, she's wearing a smart shirt with suit pants and a tie to complete the gentleman look; I scream from the shock then hide my face behind my hands in embarrassment.

"You sleep well?" she asks, walking to the table in the center; I watch through the cracks between my fingers as she puts down the bottle, "I figured you might appreciate this since, um, you like to drink."

How embarrassing! She thinks I'm an alcoholic😖

"How drunk was I?" I ask softly, bringing my hands down from my face; my heart is knocking hard against my chest.

"Very," MJ walks over to the bed and stands before me with her hands behind her back; she's never looked this much like a guy to me before; I dont know what it is, maybe it's what she's wearing....wait, is that a bulge? "you couldnt stop stumbling, at times it looked like you was crip walking. But it was cute."