Chapter 50 - The Party Of The Year

Aaliyah's POV:

Picture this: A limo pulls up outside Bar Marmont and five badass females hop out and walk into the building at exactly 'fashionably late o'clock' on the dot - myself, MJ, Nicki, our video girl homie Amber Rose and her date for the night, upcoming female rapper Siya. That's the crew tonight🔥. On our way to the party, MJ was hella moody and I think it's obvious why - Beyonce's still boring as fuck! Talm bout 'I just got some bad news'...yeah right, all you wanna do is sitcho lil granny ass down and knit a sweater😒. Her shit getting old now. I prefer Rihanna✊ but I'ma keep that to myself. Anyway, back to the scene: so we're walking through the crowd of beautiful people and MJ's being her cool ass self again coz admirers are nodding their heads in our direction in acknowledgement of her status as Michael Jackson's sister; we stop by the cocktail bar and all eyes are on us but we all have nonchalant attitudes coz we're used to the attention. As we order our drinks, I look around the room from behind my shades...

It's familiar faces everywhere - celebrities, celebrities we've fucked, porn stars, strippers, socialites and rich nobodies. I can see Michael and the niggas that used to be in PBA across the room in the VIP lounge, chillin together like it's some reunion or something; there's a lightskinned nigga sitting with them talking loudly over the music and looking all excited; he's got his arm around Rihanna who's squeezed up beside him like they're a couple - and this nigga looks bomb as fuck, he one of those niggas that can make a stud lesbian uncomfortable.

Well damn! Rihanna outchea looking like she's moved on and tryna show us all that she can do better than her ex😮. And good lawd why she gotta have him sitting in the VIP area with MJ's brother?

I look over at MJ to see if she's seeing what I'm seeing, "yo, you see this?"

MJ follows my gaze and I keep my eyes on her to study her facial expression so I can know what her initial reaction is; she's actually very easy to read, as much as she tries to act like nothing fazes her - she sticks her tongue in her cheek, "yeah I see, she doing her thing. So?"

You know you hurt niggaaaa😩 dont lie to your nigga now, come on😑

What's even more interesting is Rihanna once told us she's never going back to men after MJ, so I know MJ was NOT expecting this. I aint gone laugh tho...*sips tea* ☕️

"She's sitting with nigga in VIP tho" I point out, "WITH your brother an 'em. I know she's cool with your bro but that's still disrespectful. Why she there with her man?"

"Coz she knows once I'm here I'ma go there and say hi to Mike. She wants me to notice."

"Exactly my point. Bitch tryna play you, bro."

MJ's POV:

😠Where do I remember that nigga from? I swear I seen him somewhere...😠

"We going there or nah?" Aaliyah asks me but I'm still tryna figure out why the good-looking dude with his arm around Rihanna looks familiar to me; then it hits me...

😡Motherfucker! That's the nigga that dumped Beyonce! The fuck is he doing here with his Footlocker working ass! Fuck boy! Arm around my ex and shit, VIP and shit, laughing with my brother and shit....shiiiiid, he thinking he on my level and shit. Hmph😤

"Come, let's go" I finally say, irritated at the situation.

Aaliyah looks to her side at Amber and Siya who are chatting it up and tells them, "yo, we off to VIP."

I lead my clique across the dance floor, through the crowd of dancing eye-candy and while it seems every girl wants to make eye contact with me, I only have eyes for Rihanna and her new friend - this nigga getting on my damn nerves.